Aries Anti Mott Spray
(€13.80 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT / free delivery
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 33318006
- PZN: 12894818
The ARIES® Anti Moth Spray with lavandin drives away clothes moths and prevents larvae... more
Product information "Aries Anti Mott Spray"
The ARIES® Anti Moth Spray with lavandin drives away clothes moths and prevents larvae infestation. This effect also applies to other insects such as textiles destroying bugs. With azadirachtin, which is extracted from the seeds of the Indian Neem tree.
- Application tip:
- Preventively spray on stored textiles. Repeat the treatment after 6 months. If new textiles are stored, these also need to be treated. If the cupboard contents change frequently, retreat the textiles earlier. Do not use in combination with bene cial insects. Caution: May cause stains on light-coloured clothing due to the product’s active ingredients. Therefore test the product by applying to an inconspicuous area.
- Hazards and safety instructions:
- Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minuts. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. Contains Cymbopogon winterianus, Extract, Lavender, Lavandula hybrida, Extract. May produce an allergic reaction. Without adequate ventilation formation of explosive mixtures possible. 2-propanol. Disposal: Take residues to the collecting point for household chemicals. Dispose of in recycling container, empty of residue.
- Gefahr / Danger
- Please note:
- Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Extra information:
- Active substance: Lavandin 0,8 ml / 100 ml. baua-Reg.-Nr.: N-76184 Repellent.
- Address of the company:
- ARIES Umweltprodukte® GmbH & Co. KG Stapeler Dorfstr. 23 D-27367 Horstedt