Aries Anti Mück skin spray
(€99.00 * / 1 l)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 33318001
- Open text field 1: Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Open text field 2: Active Substance: 200 g/l Eucalyptus citriodora Oil hydrated, cyclized (EC Oil (H/C)). Previously known as Mixture of cis- and trans-p-menthane-3,8-diol (PMDRBO). BAuA-Reg.-Nr.: N-43347 Repellent
- PZN: 12894681
Anti Mosquito Skin Spray is a mosquito-repelling combination of scents. The product contains an... more
Product information "Aries Anti Mück skin spray"
Anti Mosquito Skin Spray is a mosquito-repelling combination of scents. The product contains an Active Substance, sourced from leaves of the Lemon Eucalyptus Tree. Mosquitos are repelled for up to 6,5 hours. For use on children from 6 months of age. Free of synthetic dyes and preservatives. Skin-friendly, tested by dermatest. For use in tropical regions: Anti Mosquito protects effectively against House Mosquitos and Horse Flies as well as Yellow Fever Mosquito, Tiger Mosquito, Malaria Mosquito and Sandfly. Scientifically confirmed.
- Application tip:
- Use only according to instructions. Misuse can lead to health risks. Shake before use. Apply spray on open body parts from a 10 cm distance evenly and sparingly. For application on the face, spray the product onto your hands and spread it over the face, ears and neck. Exclude mouth and eyes. As the effect wears off by sweating or during physical exertion, it is recommended to repeat the appliction.
- Please note:
- Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Extra information:
- Active Substance: 200 g/l Eucalyptus citriodora Oil hydrated, cyclized (EC Oil (H/C)). Previously known as Mixture of cis- and trans-p-menthane-3,8-diol (PMDRBO). BAuA-Reg.-Nr.: N-43347 Repellent
- Address of the company:
- ARIES Umweltprodukte® GmbH & Co. KG Stapeler Dorfstr. 23 D-27367 Horstedt
- Hazards and safety instructions:
- Keep away from children. Only for outer application, do not swallow. Do not apply to mucus membranes and eyes, rinse thoroughly with water if product gets in your eyes. Do not apply to damaged or injured skin. Contains 2-hydroxy-alpha, alpha, 4-trimethylcyclohexanemethanol, citronellol, cineole. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. No hazard symbol required (tox studies apply here)! Keep the product away from frost, heat and direct sun. Recycle the packaging once completely empty.