Aries Anti Zeck skin spray
Prices incl. VAT / free delivery
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 33318002
- PZN: 12894698
Anti Tick Skin Spray is a tick-repelling combination of scents. The product contains an Active... more
Product information "Aries Anti Zeck skin spray"
Anti Tick Skin Spray is a tick-repelling combination of scents. The product contains an Active Substance, sourced from leaves of the Lemon Eucalyptus Tree. Ticks are repelled for up to 6 hours. For use on children from 6 months of age. Free of synthetic dyes and preservatives. Skin-friendly, tested by dermatest. Good to know: Ticks do not fall from trees! Protect yourself from ticks in tall grass, bushes and hedges.
- Application tip:
- Instructions for use, application, disposal: Use only according to instructions. Misuse can lead to health risks. Shake before use. Apply spray on open body parts from a 10 cm distance evenly and sparingly. For application on the face, spray the product onto your hands and spread it over the face, ears and neck. Exclude mouth and eyes. As the effect wears off by sweating or during physical exertion, it is recommended to repeat the appliction. Appy on children sparingly and not on their hands. Disposal: Only completely empty the packaging of the recyclable waste collection.
- Hazards and safety instructions:
- Keep away from children. Only for outer application, do not swallow. Do not apply to mucus membranes and eyes, rinse thoroughly with water if product gets in your eyes. Do not apply to damaged or injured skin. Contains 2-hydroxy-alpha, alpha, 4-trimethylcyclohexanemethanol, citronellol, cineole. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. No hazard symbol required (tox studies apply here)! Keep the product away from frost, heat and direct sun. Recycle the packaging once completely empty.
- Please note:
- Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Extra information:
- 200 g/l Eucalyptus citriodora Oil hydrated, cyclized (EC Oil (H/C)). Previously known as Mixture of cis- and trans-p-menthane-3,8-diol (PMDRBO) BAuA-Reg.-Nr.: N-55576 Repellent
- Address of the company:
- ARIES Umweltprodukte® GmbH & Co. KG Stapeler Dorfstr. 23 D-27367 Horstedt