Baldini cinnamom organic
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 14106397
- PZN: 09539019
Cinnamon has a pleasantly warm, sweet scent in the room creates a comfortable atmosphere and both... more
Product information "Baldini cinnamom organic"
Cinnamon has a pleasantly warm, sweet scent in the room creates a comfortable atmosphere and both inside and out by warming in outside cold acts. That's why he becomes so much in the cold season used. He harmonizes well with Tangerine or orange, but also with cocoa, clove, Tonka and vanilla. We love cinnamon in the Christmas cookies, mulled wine and in chai-spiced tea. He fits but also good with curry and Rice dishes. Traditionally finds the stomach-strengthening and namely disinfecting spice in Asian and Indian dishes. Dose very sparingly!
- Botanical name:
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- sweetish, hot
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Wärmender Apfelpunsch 1 Tr. Zimt und 2 Tr. Mandarine in 1 EL Sirup mit 1000 ml heißem Apfelsaft aufgießen und gut umrühren. Nach Belieben einen Schuss Rum dazu geben
- Add 1 drop of Baldini Organic Aroma to 1 tsp of honey for an aromatic pot of tea. Baldini organic aromas are also ideal for seasoning and flavoring dressings, desserts and pastries.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.