Baldini organic aroma basil organic|demeter
(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 14106415
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 12436719
The spicy fresh, somewhat pungent scent of basil has a motivating effect, drives away negative... more
Product information "Baldini organic aroma basil organic|demeter"
The spicy fresh, somewhat pungent scent of basil has a motivating effect, drives away negative thoughts and frees the heart from all worries. In times of tension and stress, basil creates an atmosphere of serenity and joy and helps us to cope with the tasks more easily. Basil harmonizes especially well with bergamot and orange. The popular herbaceous fresh anti-stress scent is the classic of Italian cuisine for dishes with tomato and vegetables. It goes well in combination with rosemary, e.g. as a salad dressing, with citrus scents, but also with the noble rose. Dose very sparingly!
TAOASIS Baldini Organic Aroma Basil Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe Baldini organic aroma basil oil comes from certified organic or Demeter cultivation. In the process, the oil of the medicinal plant originally cultivated in India is distilled from the herb by steam. This process is not only particularly gentle, it also ensures that all important active ingredients are well protected and preserved during the manufacturing process. The essential oil is declared with the European BIO seal, which distinguishes products that meet the highest legally secured food standards. In addition, the production of the 100% natural product is always fair and sustainable - this is what our TAOASIS organic seal stands for.
How can I use organic basil oil?Due to its approval as a food, the organic aroma basil oil not only gives food and drinks a delicious spicy note, it also fulfills many important tasks of conventional aromatherapy: whether for natural room scenting or as a component of refreshing fragrance compositions. The essential oil of basil is said to have a particularly positive influence on the troubled mind in cases of sadness and depression. Here it is considered a natural builder that can lighten the heavy heart and wipe away negative thoughts via the air in the room - for an atmosphere of lightness, joy and cheerfulness. Similarly, people use the fragrance as a motivator when upcoming tasks are difficult and energy levels are low. For a balanced fragrance composition, basil can be well combined with essences of bergamot, rose geranium or wood, lemon balm, juniper and cypress.
Ingestion and internal use organic basil oilBasil we know as a spice especially from the Italian cuisine. There it is regularly used in pizza, pasta & Co. Not only because of its herb-fresh, somewhat pungent aroma, but also because of its digestive properties. The spice plant from the labiates family is also used for stomach cramps or indigestion and as an appetite stimulant.The aromatic basil oil is the perfect choice to give dishes a natural spice. It can also be used in cocktails, such as the Gin Basil Smash, to provide the typical herbaceous character.
This fine recipe of a delicious avocado cream from TAOASIS - with this list of ingredients - also offers a special palate experience:
• 2 medium avocados
• 1 medium clove of garlic
• 1 tsp herb salt
• 1 pinch of pepper
• 1 drop Baldini organic aroma basil oil
• 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (alternatively: 2 tr. Baldini Organic Aroma Lemon Oil
• 1 tsp. fresh lime juice (alternatively: 1 tr. Baldini Bio-Aroma lime oil)
• parsley to garnish
The preparation is very simple and made in a few minutes: scoop out the ripe avocados with a teaspoon and mash them with a fork in a bowl - until a fine cream is formed. Then press the garlic clove and stir it in. Finally, season the cream with herb salt, pepper and the organic aromas and serve as fresh as possible.
How does organic basil oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, the effect of organic aroma basil oil is described as uplifting and refreshing to the mind. In addition, the essence is certified decidedly positive effects on the gastrointestinal tract. Another area of application is found in respiratory diseases, as the essential oil is said to have anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
Many customers therefore buy organic aroma basil oil as an addition to teas to relieve colds, coughs and bronchitis.
Areas of application of organic aroma basil oil in the overview:
• natural flavoring of food and beverages
• appetite stimulant
• digestive problems
• respiratory diseases
• motivational difficulties
- Botanical name:
- Ocimum basilicum
- spicy, hot
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Mediterranes Salatöl 1 Tr. Basilikum und 5 Tr. Zitrone in 50ml Olivenöl geben und mischen. Teelöffelweise als Würzöl dosieren
- Add 1 drop of Baldini Organic Aroma to 1 tsp of honey for an aromatic pot of tea. Baldini organic aromas are also ideal for seasoning and flavoring dressings, desserts and pastries.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.