Baldini organic aroma bergamot organic/demeter
(€170.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 14106022
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 09538965
The refreshing scent of bergamot more
Product information "Baldini organic aroma bergamot organic/demeter"
The refreshing scent of bergamot
TAOASIS Baldini Organic Aroma Bergamot Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Baldini Organic Aroma Bergamot Oil in certified organic or Demeter quality is obtained by cold pressing the peels of the citrus fruit.
The high-quality plant essence bears the European BIO seal, which stands for products with the highest legally assured food standard. In addition, the 100% natural essential oil is produced according to fair and sustainable criteria - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic bergamot oil?Baldini Organic Aroma Bergamot Oil is suitable for aromatherapeutic purposes for both external and internal use. The fruity-floral scent of the rue plant is said to be able to achieve an extraordinarily positive effect on the mind. People who are depressed or often suffer from anxiety or panic attacks benefit from this in particular. With its citrus-fresh aroma, bergamot unfolds the power to take the tension out of irritable situations, from which we can draw relaxation and find new energy.
For room fragrancing, the essential oil goes well with essences of angelica, lavender, lime, mandarin, sandalwood and cypress.
Organic bergamot oil for internal useBergamot oil is suitable for internal use for various ailments, such as problems with the gastrointestinal tract. For example, you can add 1-2 drops of Baldini Organic Bergamot Oil to half a glass of water to relieve cramps or stimulate the appetite or digestion. Alternatively, you can use the same mixture as a gargle for sore throats and gum inflammation. But also simply to freshen bad breath. In Italian folk medicine, bergamot oil is also considered antipyretic and effective against worms.
The slightly tart, fruity taste is also good as a refinement of teas - as in this application tip from TAOASIS for a delicious Earl Grey tea: add 1 drop of Baldini Organic Bergamot Oil to a teaspoon of honey or syrup and stir into a small teapot with approx. 500 ml of black tea - a pure natural aromatic pleasure!
How does organic bergamot oil work?Organic aroma bergamot oil has a calming, relaxing as well as invigorating and refreshing effect - according to aromatherapy literature. Ingestion is also said to have a digestive and anti-inflammatory effect - beneficial for the throat and gastrointestinal tract.
Many customers buy organic bergamot oil to give salad dressings the final aromatic touch with just a few drops.
Overview of the areas of application of organic bergamot oil:
• anxiety or panic attacks
• inner restlessness
• gastrointestinal problems
• appetite stimulant
• throat and gum inflammations
• flavouring of food and drinks
- Botanical name:
- Citrus bergamia
- slightly bitter, fruity
- Country of origin:
- Cold pressing
- Application tip:
- Earl Grey Tee 1 Tr. Bergamotte in 1 TL Honig oder Sirup geben und in eine kleine Teekanne mit ca. 500 ml Schwarzem Tee verrühren
- Add 1-2 drops of Baldini Organic Flavor on 1 tsp of honey for an aromatic tea infusion. Baldini organic aromas are also ideal for seasoning and flavoring dressings, desserts and pastries.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.