Baldini organic aroma lavender fine organic/demeter
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 14106180
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 09538942
100% pure natural aroma of pure lavender essential oil. For seasoning and flavoring food and... more
Product information "Baldini organic aroma lavender fine organic/demeter"
100% pure natural aroma of pure lavender essential oil. For seasoning and flavoring food and drinks and rooms.
TAOASIS Baldini Organic Aroma Lavender Oil fine Demeter: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Baldini Organic Aroma Lavender Oil fine in certified organic or Demeter quality is distilled by steam from the herb of the versatile medicinal plant - selectively and particularly gently to preserve all the important ingredients. The award of the European organic seal ensures that the essence meets the highest legally assured food standard. The production is also carried out according to strict sustainable as well as fair criteria in the value chain - guaranteed by our TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic lavender oil finely?With the Baldini organic aroma lavender oil fine you can bring the charm of Provence directly into your home - whether for the natural flavouring of food or room fragrancing. The fine, slightly tart scent of lavender lets you revel in harmony and manages to forget all negative thoughts for the moment. In the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, the unique lavender scent goes well with oils of bergamot, rose geranium, neroli and rose.
Fine organic lavender oil for internal useThe fine organic aroma lavender oil offers a wide range of applications for aroma cooking at home. Natural aromas, such as the exquisite lavender aroma, enrich food and drinks and revitalise body and mind - bringing real zest to the kitchen.
The organic aroma of the fine lavender oil is the perfect ingredient for hot chocolate in the evening. Just 1-2 drops are enough to let everyday life end in full harmony and relaxation. Speaking of harmony: the fine, herbaceous organic aroma looks good in all dishes of the Mediterranean cuisine - especially in French cuisine. Salad oils and sauces can be refined with the fine oil just as well as savoury pastries. Fresh citrus oils can also be enriched with the organic aroma of lavender. For cocktails and desserts, the mixture with noble rose is recommended - no palate will be left dry. However, so that your creation does not become too bitter, you should take care to use the organic aroma lavender oil sparingly.
Lavender can also be useful for cramps, weak nerves and general imbalance: For a soothing tea infusion, you only need to add 1-2 drops of Baldini Organic Aroma Lavender Oil Fine to a teaspoon of honey and then pour hot water over it.
How does organic lavender oil fine work?In relevant specialist literature, lavender is considered a classic of aromatherapy - because of its extensive effectiveness and areas of application. In every situation and no matter how hopeless it may be, it can help you to feel grounded again and find your footing. In general, lavender is appreciated for its balancing power, which always gives us what we are lacking at the moment.
Many customers buy organic aroma lavender oil fine, for example, to stimulate the digestive juices. But also as a natural sleep aid - either by taking the fine organic aroma lavender oil or as a sleeping scent before going to bed.
Overview of the areas of application of fine organic lavender oil:
• aromatisation of Mediterranean dishes
• refinement of dishes, pastries and drinks
• refinement of salad oils and sauces
• stimulation of the digestive system
• stomach cramps
• negative thoughts and feelings
• extreme states of mind
• natural sleep aid
- Botanical name:
- Lavandula angustifolia
- slightly bitter
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Lavendel Bio-Aroma ist ideal zum Entspannen und Harmonisieren und damit die besondere Zutat für Heiße Schokolade am Abend!
- Add 1-2 drops of Baldini Organic Flavor on 1 tsp of honey for an aromatic tea infusion. Baldini organic aromas are also ideal for seasoning and flavoring dressings, desserts and pastries.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.