Baldini organic aroma peppermint organic/demeter
(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 14106298
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 09538988
100% pure natural aroma of pure peppermint essential oil. For seasoning and flavoring food and... more
Product information "Baldini organic aroma peppermint organic/demeter"
100% pure natural aroma of pure peppermint essential oil. For seasoning and flavoring food and drinks and rooms.
TAOASIS Baldini Organic Aroma Peppermint Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Baldini Organic Aroma Peppermint Oil from certified organic or Demeter cultivation is distilled from the herb of the medicinal plant using steam. This is a particularly gentle process for extracting essential oils, which ensures the best possible protection and preservation of important ingredients. The 100% natural product is approved as an organic food according to the specified European guidelines. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees that production is always fair and sustainable.
How can I use organic peppermint oil?Peppermint, a cross between water mint and spearmint, is probably one of the most refreshing medicinal plants we encounter in aromatherapy. Accordingly, it is always in demand when one feels physically or mentally exhausted. In addition, the essential oil has been proven to increase memory performance. Thus, its use can be of great importance especially in times of increased cognitive stress, e.g. during examination phases.
At the same time, Baldini organic aroma peppermint oil has balancing properties that can help to alleviate nausea or dizziness.
In general, the fresh, pure scent of peppermint harmonises well with benzoin, lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary and tea tree.
Organic peppermint oil for internal useBaldini Organic Aroma Peppermint Oil allows a noticeable cooling effect to develop from within after ingestion. This is because it possesses an essential property that differs from other essential oils: The essence acts on the temperature-sensitive nerves.
The essential oil is also popular for inhalation in cases of pharyngitis and sinusitis - always diluted well with water.
The oil from the labiates family is an invigorating ingredient in drinks, salads and desserts. In summer, cocktails can be enriched with a few drops of Baldini Organic Aroma Peppermint Oil - for an activating freshness kick.
The minty aroma also lends itself to combination with chocolate, e.g. as a glaze on muffins or cookies.
You can also experience hot chocolate moments with a fresh minty note with this creation: Simply mix one drop of Baldini Organic Aroma Peppermint Oil in a teaspoon of honey or syrup and then pour on 250 ml of hot chocolate.
Due to the intense flavour, a few drops are usually enough to flavour food and drinks with the essence.
How does organic peppermint oil work?The aromatherapy literature describes the effect of organic peppermint oil as refreshing, cooling, balancing and memory-boosting. At the same time, it is said to have a disinfecting and antispasmodic effect, especially on the respiratory tract.
Many customers, on the other hand, buy Baldini organic aroma peppermint oil for gargling for mouth rinses and gum inflammations.
Overview of the areas of application of organic peppermint oil:
• physical and mental exhaustion
• strengthening memory
• (inner) cooling and refreshment
• aromatisation of drinks, salads and desserts
• inhalation for pharyngitis and sinusitis
• fresh mouthwash
• gum inflammation
- Botanical name:
- Mentha piperita
- minty, fresh
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Heiße Zartbitter-Schokolade mit frischer Note 1 Tr. Pfefferminze in 1 TL Honig oder Sirup verrühren und mit 250 ml heißer Schokolade aufgießen
- Add 1-2 drops of Baldini Organic Flavor on 1 tsp of honey for an aromatic tea infusion. Baldini organic aromas are also ideal for seasoning and flavoring dressings, desserts and pastries.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.