Baldini tea tree organic
(€118.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 14107000
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 10093681
In Australia, tea tree oil is the oil for every purpose traditionally used by Aboriginal people... more
Product information "Baldini tea tree organic"
In Australia, tea tree oil is the oil for every purpose traditionally used by Aboriginal people for thousands of years. It is useful during the cold season, helping with skin problems and mild inflammation, as well as refreshing and disinfecting the feet.
- Botanical name:
- Melaleuca alternifolia
- wirkt stimmungshebend und stärkend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of Baldini almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.