This product is currently not available.
(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
- Item number: 12103013
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 04353824
Aromatic-fresh, slightly spicy fragrance, has an uplifting, refreshing, motivating effect. more
Product information "Basil organic/demeter"
Aromatic-fresh, slightly spicy fragrance, has an uplifting, refreshing, motivating effect.
TAOASIS Organic Basil Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS basil oil in certified organic or Demeter quality is obtained by the process of steam distillation - selective and particularly gentle in the production. The TAOASIS organic seal also guarantees a fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic basil oil?Organic basil oil has many properties that can be used when applied to the skin or as a room fragrance. In its country of origin, India, basil is highly regarded in Ayurvedic medicine, the traditional Indian healing art, and is valued for its calming, anti-inflammatory and digestive properties. For aromatherapy, it is therefore often used in cases of melancholy, stress and worry. Its spicy freshness manages to put negative thoughts in the background and free our heart from everyday burdens. It is also used for stomach cramps and upset stomach - but also to stimulate appetite, it is often used for room scenting. Organic basil oil is perfect for a relaxing bath after an exhausting day: To do this, add 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Basil Oil with a tablespoon of sea salt to a full bath and simply let go for 15-20 minutes. For external use on the skin, the versatile oil is popular as an ingredient for an ointment for inflammation of the sinuses and sinuses, bruises and poorly healing wounds. However, the application should only be diluted, without bringing it into contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. In general, Basil Oil BIO|demeter organic basil oil harmonizes well with the oils of Bergamot Oil BIO|demeter bergamot, rose geranium oil BIO rose geranium, melissa oil BIO 8%, 10 ml in jojoba oil BIO|demeter lemon balm, rosewood oil BIO rosewood, juniper berry oil BIO juniper and cypress oil BIO cypress.
How does organic basil oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, organic basil oil is primarily attributed with anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic but also stomach-strengthening effects - as it can exert a positive influence on the digestive organs and gastrointestinal tract. Consequently, it is considered an effective therapeutic agent in the treatment of gastritis, intoxication and intestinal inflammation. The healing power of organic basil oil is also trusted in respiratory diseases, such as pneumonia or whooping cough. Many customers also buy organic basil oil in sentimental and melancholic phases. Since the spicy-fresh, slightly pungent scent of the organic product can apparently have a motivating and exhilarating effect on the soul and spirit. This is especially indicated in times of increased effort, in order to more easily cope with everyday tasks with the necessary drive.
Areas of application of organic basil oil in the overview:
• Respiratory diseases
• Stomach cramps
• Stomach upset
• Loss of appetite
- Botanical name:
- Ocimum basilicum
- has a constructive, refreshing and motivating effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Ocimum Basilicum Herb Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.