Bergamot organic, furocoumarin-free
(€139.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010014
- Open text field 1: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes. Do not swallow.
- PZN: 15580919
fruity-floral fragrance - has a balancing, relaxing and invigorating effect more
Product information "Bergamot organic, furocoumarin-free"
fruity-floral fragrance - has a balancing, relaxing and invigorating effect
TAOASIS organic bergamot oil furanocoumarin free: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS organic bergamot oil furocumarinfrei we win from controlled organic cultivation. The method of cold pressing used in this process ensures the preservation of all important ingredients. The bergamot oil without furanocoumarins consists of 100% naturally pure organic essential oil, whereby the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production at all times.
How can I use organic bergamot oil furocoumarin free?Organic bergamot oil furanocoumarin-free serves within aromatherapy as a natural aid for mental suffering - such as anxiety, depressive moodiness or stress symptoms. The fruity-floral scent of organic bergamot oil free of furanocoumarin manages to brighten our mood in dark days and spread an ambience of relaxed confidence. You can achieve an uplifting scented atmosphere in your own four walls, for example, by mixing the furanocoumarin-free organic Bergamot Oil with angelica, lavender, lime, mandarin, sandalwood and cypress oil. But not only for the mind is the organic bergamot oil without furanocoumarins a pure boon ...
Organic bergamot oil furanocoumarin-free for skin careThe furanocoumarin-free organic bergamot oil offers many applications, especially for skin care. Since it is not phototoxic, unlike conventional bergamot oil, the ingredients are not altered by UV radiation. Thus, after applying the furanocoumarin-free organic bergamot oil on the skin, you can enjoy the sun without hesitation.
The all-natural oil is ideal for DIY massage oils that you can create yourself at home - such as this relaxing citrus blend:
• 4 drops TAOASIS Organic bergamot oil, furanocoumarin-free
• 7 drops orange oil
• 3 drops mandarin oil
• 2 drops of petitgrain oil
• to 50 ml base oil
The organic bergamot oil without furanocoumarins many users also use for therapeutic purposes for skin problems. So it is gladly well diluted with acne, eczema or excessive sebum and dandruff production of the scalp selectively applied. When applying to the skin, care should always be taken to use the furocoumarin-free organic bergamot oil well mixed with a base oil. Furthermore, contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided.
What is the effect of organic bergamot oil free of furanocoumarin?The positive effect of organic bergamot oil without furanocoumarins on the skin and mind is sufficiently described in the aromatherapeutic literature. In particular, people who suffer from inner restlessness or dejection, find in the aroma of organic bergamot oil without furanocoumarins a pole of calm and balance. Many customers buy organic bergamot oil without furanocoumarins equally to replenish their energy stores. Since the essential oil can develop a supposed vitalizing effect on our mind and body.
Areas of application of organic bergamot oil without furanocoumarins in the overview:
• inner restlessness
• aromatic skin care
• stress symptoms
• excessive sebum production
- Botanical name:
- Citrus aurantium bergamia
- Country of origin:
- Cold pressing
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes. Do not swallow.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.