(€170.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103022
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 04353994
Fruity-floral fragrance - balances, relaxes and refreshes. more
Product information "Bergamot organic/demeter"
Fruity-floral fragrance - balances, relaxes and refreshes.
TAOASIS Organic Bergamot Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS Bergamot Oil in certified organic or Demeter quality is obtained by the process of cold pressing - a particularly gentle method to preserve all valuable ingredients. The TAOASIS organic seal also guarantees a fair and sustainable production at all times.
How can I use organic bergamot oil?Organic Bergamot Oil is used for aromatherapy in particular for anxiety, depression and nervous tension. The power of the refreshing scent of bergamot oil manages to add a touch of lightness to life. As a result, when we are tense and stressed, we manage to take new courage and allow relaxation time. On gray autumn and winter days, organic bergamot oil can be a real mood lifter in your own four walls - when the mind needs a little uplifting help. For example, this harmonious fragrance composition from the house of TAOASIS provides an uplifting room fragrance: 2 drops of organic bergamot oil, 5 drops of orange oil, 2 drops of neroli oil (2%) and 5 drops of sandalwood oil (8%). In addition, Organic Bergamot Oil blends well with oils of angelica, lavender, lime, mandarin, sandalwood and cypress complement.
Organic Bergamot Oil for Skin CareFor aromatic skin care, organic bergamot oil is popular as an additive for full baths and body or massage oils. For example, for a stimulating full bath, you can mix 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Bergamot Oil with a 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add it to the bath. Similarly, the oil of the citrus fruit is used as a healing agent for skin rashes and skin inflammations such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. When applied to the skin, the oil should always be well diluted without coming into contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In addition, do not go into the sun or solarium for about 4 hours after use, otherwise it may cause skin irritation.
How does organic bergamot oil work?According to aromatherapy literature, organic bergamot oil can ignite a generally positive effect on the state of mind - which makes it so popular, especially among people with depressed moods and anxiety. Moreover, the seemingly calming and balancing effect of bergamot is appreciated when the hustle and bustle of everyday life becomes too much. Many customers buy the fruity-floral scented organic bergamot oil also because of its invigorating and activating effect, to be able to master everyday tasks with fresh energy.
Areas of application of organic bergamot oil in the overview:
• Mental imbalance
- Botanical name:
- Citrus bergamia
- has a constructive, relaxing and balancing effect
- Country of origin:
- Cold pressing
- Application tip:
- aufbauender Raumduft für graue Tage: 2Tr. Bergamotte, 5 Tr. Orange, 2 Tr. Neroli 2% und 5 Tr. Sandelholz 8%
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.