Bitter orange organic/demeter
(€158.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103032
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 10093801
Herb fruity, uplifting and invigorating. more
Product information "Bitter orange organic/demeter"
Herb fruity, uplifting and invigorating.
TAOASIS Organic Bitter Orange Oil Demeter: Production & organic standardTAOASIS Bitter Orange Oil in certified organic or Demeter quality comes from controlled organic cultivation. For extraction, the essence is pressed from the fruit peels, i.e. using the cold pressing method. The ingredients of the 100% natural oil are thus preserved in the best possible way. The production is carried out under fair and sustainable aspects - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic bitter orange oil?For aromatherapy, organic bitter orange oil is the suitable alternative to conventional orange essence for those who like it a little more intense. In terms of application spectrum, the two citrus oils are quite similar, but differ in their fragrance profile: organic bitter orange oil has a much more delicate and slightly tart leg note. Another difference is in the composition. The tart, fruity oil contains linalyl acetate, an important ingredient of lavender. According to the relevant literature, this has a harmonising and relaxing effect. Accordingly, organic bitter orange oil is often used to relieve stress and inner tension. The fruity essence is also a supportive companion in phases of sadness and grief - and brings light back into our living spaces.
Organic bitter orange oil is particularly suitable for natural room fragrancing in combination with sandalwood and tonka oil.
Organic bitter orange oil for external useThe restorative properties of organic bitter orange oil also come into their own when used externally on the skin: for example, it is the ideal ingredient for adding a refreshing fruity note to body and massage oils - as with this TAOASIS blend: to do this, simply add 8-10 drops of organic bitter orange oil to 50 ml of almond oil and gently massage it into the desired areas of the body - a true revitalisation for body and mind.
In general, the essential oil should always be well diluted in a base oil before use on the skin, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic bitter orange oil work?The aromatherapy literature describes the effect of organic bitter orange oil on the one hand as calming and balancing. On the other hand, it also has an uplifting and invigorating effect. Thanks to this characteristic, it is easier for us to first feel the ground under our feet again in depressing times. In order to then be able to dedicate ourselves to the daily tasks in a strengthened state.
Many customers also buy organic bitter orange oil when they have a heavy head. With the fresh and relaxing fragrance, they are able to allow emotions to return and open their senses to the beauty of life.
Overview of the areas of application of organic bitter orange oil:
• inner restlessness
• lack of motivation
• lack of emotion
- Botanical name:
- Citrus aurantium
- has a calming, balancing and constructive effect
- Country of origin:
- Cold pressing
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Aurantium var. Amara Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.