Blood orange organic/demeter
(€118.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010277
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16659758
The soothing and warming feel-good fragrance - has a relaxing, warming, harmonizing effect. more
Product information "Blood orange organic/demeter"
The soothing and warming feel-good fragrance - has a relaxing, warming, harmonizing effect.
TAOASIS Organic Blood Orange Oil Demeter: Production & organic standardTAOASIS Blood Orange Oil comes from controlled organic cultivation - in certified organic or Demeter quality. The 100% natural oil is extracted from the peels of the fruit by the cold pressing process. This allows all the important ingredients to be ideally preserved. All processes in the production are carried out according to strict standards, which guarantee a fair and sustainable value chain. This is guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic blood orange oil?Within aromatherapeutic practice, organic blood orange oil is used especially for heavy moods and gloom. The intense fruity aroma of the citrus fruit creates an atmosphere of cheerfulness and joy in the living space, which makes you forget all your worries. The organic blood orange oil has similar characteristics to the orange essence, but stands out a little with its wonderfully fine aroma. Especially during Advent, organic blood orange oil is a popular alternative to its "big sister".
For aromatherapy, the use of the essential oil is recommended for emerging nervousness or stress. Likewise, in moments of frustration or hopelessness, it can be a natural support to restore inner balance in a calming way. To calmly find solutions to present challenges and problems.
For year-round room scenting, it goes well with the fresh scent of lavender. In winter, it creates a cosy atmosphere with warming spice scents such as clove or cinnamon, but also with grapefruit, mandarin, vanilla or tonka. Like, for example, with this Much Joy room fragrance by TAOASIS:
• 5 drops of organic blood orange oil
• 2 drops of organic grapefruit oil
• 5 drops organic vanilla oil
How does organic blood orange oil work?According to aromatherapy literature, the effect of organic blood orange oil can be refreshing as well as calming to the mind and body. Furthermore, relevant sources emphasise the motivating properties of the natural citrus oil. Many customers buy organic blood orange oil for aromatic skin care and add it to massage oils as well as skin care creams.
Overview of the applications of organic blood orange oil:
• heavy mood
• Lack of ideas
• Christmas scent
• aromatic skin care
- Botanical name:
- Citrus sinensis
- has a refreshing and motivating effect
- Country of origin:
- Cold pressing
- Application tip:
- Enjoy the room fragrance: 5 dr. Blood orange, 2 dr. Grapefruit, 5 dr. vanilla
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.