Cacao Extract organic
(€258.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103143
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 09928407
Has a relaxing, uplifting effect. The smell of cocoa oil makes you just as happy as eating a... more
Product information "Cacao Extract organic"
Has a relaxing, uplifting effect. The smell of cocoa oil makes you just as happy as eating a piece of chocolate!
TAOASIS Organic Cocoa Extract: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Cocoa Extract is obtained by alcohol extraction from certified organic cultivation. In this process, the essence from the cocoa beans is extracted in a gentle way to preserve the valuable ingredients. Furthermore, the TAOASIS organic seal ensures a fair and sustainable production of the 100% natural essential oil.
How can I use the organic cocoa extract?The scent of cocoa alone exudes a unique feel-good aroma. Even the first sniff awakens in us a feeling of warmth and security. So it is also little wonder that the organic cocoa extract enjoys a high status within aromatherapy. Speaking of pleasure: When consuming cocoa, in the form of chocolate or as a drink, endorphins are released by the body. The body's own happiness hormones provide a feeling of contentment, relaxation and even reduce stress levels.
The same effects can be achieved with the cocoa extract: Because just smelling cocoa oil makes you just as happy as eating chocolate - without taking in any calories. Those who want to watch their figure are often dissatisfied with the accompanying pounds on the scales. The essence is therefore ideal for natural room scenting to really enjoy all the benefits of the popular cocoa plant.
This applies equally to the aromatic application on the skin: with 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic cocoa extract and 50 ml of almond oil, you have created your own massage oil in no time - for even more relaxation for body and mind.
The mild aromatic scent goes well with other spice oils such as vanilla, nutmeg or cinnamon. But also the mixture with orange, mandarin or benzoin gives a wonderful scent atmosphere in your living spaces.
How does the organic cocoa extract work?Organic cocoa extract has a relaxing, comforting and uplifting effect - according to aromatherapy literature. And is thus just the right ingredient to make you forget sorrow and worries.
Many customers buy the cocoa oil for its appetite-suppressing effect: with the essential oil as a room fragrance, it is easier to say no to cravings or cravings for chocolate. Without having to do without the vanilla-aromatic scent of the cocoa bean. Accordingly, a desired weight reduction, which is sometimes associated with high renunciation, should also require less effort.
Areas of application of organic cocoa extract in the overview:
• Diet or weight loss
- Botanical name:
- Cocoa theobroma
- has a relaxing and constructive effect
- Country of origin:
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Extract.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.