(€158.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103043
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07508859
Gentle fragrance for cold season – has an relaxing effect. more
Product information "Cajeput organic"
Gentle fragrance for cold season – has an relaxing effect.
TAOASIS Organic Cajeput Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS organic cajeput oil from controlled organic cultivation. Through steam distillation, the essence is extracted from the leaves and small twigs - selectively and particularly gently. The essence consists of 100% naturally pure, essential organic oil and is certified with the TAOASIS organic seal - for an always fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic cajeput oil?Organic Cajeput oil is especially popular during cold season as a gentle alternative to Tea tree oil. Since cajeput is a particularly mild plant from the myrtle family, the application of organic cajeput oil in small doses is also well suited for children and the elderly. For aromatherapy, the essential oil is used primarily for cold symptoms and respiratory infections as an antiseptic. But also in the treatment of bladder and urethritis, many people rely on the healing power of organic cajeput oil. The application on the skin should be exclusively diluted. Contact of cajeput oil with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided. For special aroma care of the skin, you can, for example, mix 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic cajeput oil with 50 ml TAOASIS almond oil, gently massage and feel the freshness of cajeput all over your body.
How does organic cajeput oil work?Organic cajeput oil can have a stimulating, strengthening as well as relaxing effect on our body. In aromatherapy literature, it is said to have antispasmodic, antiseptic and expectorant properties, which is why it is used, for example, well diluted as an ingredient in ointments for rubbing on flu, colds and bronchitis. Likewise, it is considered to relieve pain in rheumatism and stiff joints and is said to be able to accelerate the healing process - also in the sports world. Here, organic cajeput oil is added to massage oils to treat muscle and joint pain as well as external sports injuries in general. Many customers also buy organic cajeput oil for mental support: in turbulent times, it can sometimes be difficult to make the right decisions. Here, the fresh herbaceous scent of cajeput oil can create clarity in the mind - and you calmly choose the right path.
Areas of application of organic cajeput oil in the overview:
• Cold symptoms
• Infections of the respiratory tract
• (Chronic) bronchitis
• Muscle and joint pain
• inner restlessness • nervousness
- Botanical name:
- Melaleuca cajuputi
- has a relaxing, strenghtening and stimulating effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajuputi Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.