(€398.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103046
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 09930769
The classic for the gentle abdominal massage - has a stabilizing and strengthening effect, mixes... more
Product information "Cardamom organic"
The classic for the gentle abdominal massage - has a stabilizing and strengthening effect, mixes well with spicy and citrus oils.
TAOASIS Organic Cardamom Oil: Production & Organic Standard. We obtain the TAOASIS organic cardamom oil by steam distillation from the seeds of the medicinal plant - from controlled organic cultivation. The particularly gentle and selective extraction of the essence ensures the best possible preservation of all important ingredients. In addition, the 100% natural essential oil is awarded the TAOASIS organic seal, which stands for a fair and sustainable production at all times.
How can I use organic cardamom oil?Organic Cardamom oil is used within aromatherapy mainly because of its positive influence on the digestive tract. Cardamom belongs to the ginger family and has a long tradition as a natural aromatic - as it can stimulate the production of digestive juices. For external use, organic cardamom oil is therefore popular for flatulence and other complaints in the gastrointestinal tract. Thanks to its warming, invigorating characteristics, organic cardamom oil is a valued fragrance when, for example, we are exposed to high nervous stress, which is often accompanied by an increased stress level. In such phases, Bio Cardamom oil creates a stabilizing scent atmosphere that can help us gain more energy and stamina. In the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, organic cardamom oil harmonizes well with many other spice fragrances as well as with citrus essences.
Bio Cardamom Oil for external use. Organic cardamom oil is considered a classic for gentle abdominal massage. Which can have a particularly beneficial effect on cramping and tension-like pain in the gastrointestinal tract. For this purpose, the essential oil is often combined with fennel, caraway, lavender or anise oil. The essence mixture can be used well diluted in almond oil for rubbing the abdomen. As in this application tip from TAOASIS: Simply add 2 drops of organic cardamom oil together with 2 drops of lavender oil to 2 tablespoons of almond oil. Then apply the pre-warmed mixture to the abdomen and massage gently. Alternatively, you can drip the oil onto a compress, place it on your belly, and then cover it with a cherry pit pillow or hot water bottle.
How does organic cardamom oil work?The aromatherapeutic literature describes the effect of organic cardamom oil Primarily as stabilizing, antispasmodic and carminative (flatulent). In addition, the spicy oil is said to have an expectorant effect. Which is why it is increasingly used as a natural therapeutic agent for all kinds of colds. Many customers buy organic cardamom oil as an appetite stimulant, as it is said to stimulate salivation. Also in exam phases, which are a real mental burden for some people, people like to rely on the strengthening properties of the oil, which originally comes from the Near East.
Areas of application of organic cardamom oil in the overview:
• Gastrointestinal complaints
• weak nerves
• exam anxiety
• loss of appetite
- Botanical name:
- Elettaria cardamomum
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.