Carnation blossom organic
(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010274
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16660017
Spicy-sweet, stimulates and warms. more
Product information "Carnation blossom organic"
Spicy-sweet, stimulates and warms.
TAOASIS Organic Clove Blossom Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic clove blossom oil comes from controlled organic cultivation. The essence is extracted from the flower buds of the plant by steam distillation. The selective and particularly gentle process ensures the preservation of all important ingredients. In addition, the 100% natural essential oil is distinguished by the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees a fair and sustainable production at all times.
How can I use organic clove flower oil?For aromatherapy at home, organic clove flower oil can be particularly helpful for those with a poor constitution, thanks to its restorative properties. It is therefore popular in the form of room fragrances or for aromatherapeutic skin care.
The spicy-sweet scent of organic clove blossom oil has a stimulating effect on body and mind, especially in a general state of weakness. Furthermore, it provides momentum when we feel too tired or listless to tackle intended tasks - also on the skin. A soothing body oil with an uplifting character can be easily made with these two oils from TAOASIS: To do this, mix 3-4 drops of organic clove blossom oil with 50 ml almond oil, warm it up a little in your hands and gently massage it into the skin. When applying to the skin, always make sure to dilute the essence well in a base oil beforehand. In addition, eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided.
Organic clove blossom oil is recommended in the summer months to ward off insects. If intrusive insects disturb you during the day or in the evening on the terrace, a few drops of the natural oil can help to keep them away. This way, you can enjoy the sun's rays undisturbed. For natural room fragrancing, the composition of clove blossom oil and citrus notes offers a beautiful scent profile. Jasmine and rose can also be combined well with the essence.
How does organic clove blossom oil work?According to aromatherapy literature, organic clove blossom oil has above all a stimulating and invigorating effect on the organism - with a long history. More than 2,000 years ago, cloves were already used in China to flavour food because of their unique properties. Because of its antiseptic effect, it was used as a natural therapeutic agent against cholera, diphtheria, tuberculosis and anthrax. In our regions, organic clove flower oil is nowadays increasingly used in dentistry. It is used for disinfection of the mouth and throat as well as for pain relief. Many customers buy organic clove blossom oil to find stability in unstable phases and to be able to reflect on their strengths again.
Overview of the areas of application of organic clove blossom oil:
• bad constitution
• insect repellent
- Botanical name:
- Syzygium aromaticum
- has a strenghtening and stimulating effect
- Country of origin:
- Sri Lanka
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 3-4 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Syzygium Aromaticum Bud Oil, Eugenol, Isoeugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.