This product is currently not available.
(€118.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
- Item number: 12103394
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 03292687
Warm wooden scent, strengthening, spirit-lifting, calming. more
Product information "Cedar organic"
Warm wooden scent, strengthening, spirit-lifting, calming.
TAOASIS Organic Cedar Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe extract TAOASIS organic cedar oil from the wood of the medicinal plant by steam distillation - from controlled organic cultivation. The gentle process ensures the best possible preservation and protection of all important ingredients. The 100% natural essential oil is produced sustainably and fairly - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic cedar oil?Organic cedar oil can be used for aromatherapy for natural room fragrancing as well as externally on the skin. In the room air, it is particularly helpful to draw new energy from the woody-warm scent in general states of weakness. Especially after a long illness, cedarwood essential oil is the ideal component for a quick convalescence. Similarly, in phases of extreme stress, the oil from the pine family can provide the necessary increase in strength to master tasks and challenges with full vigour. At the same time, cedar oil convinces with its calming properties, which on the one hand support finding a haven of peace and being able to put down roots. On the other hand, the essence is very popular for fear, anger and resentment - as it can have a calming effect on the mind.
In general, cedar oil harmonises excellently with aromas of bergamot, jasmine, rosemary and cypress in the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone.
Organic cedar oil for external useFor aromatic skin care, organic cedar oil can be used universally because of its regenerating and skin-friendly active ingredients. For example, it is a popular natural remedy for combating cellulite, as it can also activate the skin cells.
Cedarwood oil is also used for hair care: it is often added to household care products for oily hair or psoriasis.
When applying to the skin, however, always make sure to dilute the cedar oil sufficiently beforehand, avoiding contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic cedar oil work?According to aromatherapy literature, organic cedar oil has a strengthening, restorative and calming effect. It is also said to have an anti-inflammatory effect on respiratory diseases in particular, with a positive influence on the mucous membranes. Allergy sufferers can also benefit from cedar oil, as it regulates the symptoms.
Meanwhile, many customers buy organic cedar oil for a lack of self-confidence, as the characteristic woody scent can lead to promoting faith in oneself.
Overview of the areas of application of organic cedar oil white:
• general weakness
• inner restlessness
• lack of self-confidence
• allergic symptoms
• respiratory diseases
• greasy hair
- Botanical name:
- Cedrus atlantica
- wirkt beruhigend, ausgleichend und entspannend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.