Chamomile blue organic
(€796.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103608
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 11297374
Slightly sweetish, herbaceous fragrance - has a relaxing and harmonizing effect. more
Product information "Chamomile blue organic"
Slightly sweetish, herbaceous fragrance - has a relaxing and harmonizing effect.
TAOASIS Organic Camomile Oil Blue: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Camomile Oil blue is distilled from the flowers of the medicinal plant by steam. The selective process ensures special protection and preservation of the beneficial ingredients. The 100% natural essential oil from organic cultivation is also produced fairly and sustainably - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic chamomile oil blue?Blue camomile, often referred to as true camomile, is undoubtedly one of the best-known and most popular medicinal plants in this country - this also applies to its essential oil for aromatherapeutic purposes.
The slightly sweet, herbaceous scent provides relaxation and calming when nervousness sets in or the workload sometimes gets too much for one's head. The oil of camomile blue is also an excellent natural aid for bringing emotions back into balance in cases of bad temper and extreme emotional fluctuations. The essence has effective ingredients that can generally have a positive effect on the psychological or mental level. And thus are able to make an important contribution to overcoming everyday problems.
As a natural room fragrance, chamomile ensures that anger and worries are not bottled up, but can be overcome at an early stage and transformed into a positive mood. In this way, unpleasant stomach pains, back pains, migraines or stiff necks can be combated preventively - all problems that often have a psychosomatic origin. Instead, we can meet present challenges of daily life in a conflict-free and appropriate way.
Organic chamomile oil blue for external useDue to its skin-caring properties, organic chamomile oil blue can be a soothing factor for both sensitive and irritated skin - but it is also very suitable for children's skin. Responsible for its healing power in external use are mainly its main active ingredients chamazulene and bisabolol. In addition, chamomile is said to have an antispasmodic effect on intestinal irritations. For a hot compress for gastrointestinal cramps, you can drip about 3-5 drops of TAOASIS Organic Chamomile Oil Blue onto 2 litres of hot water and soak a cloth or small towel several times. Then wring out the compress and place it on the affected part of the body - for quick relief from the pain.
How does organic chamomile oil blue work?In aromatherapy literature, the relaxing and harmonising effect of the essential oil of blue camomile is particularly emphasised on a mental level. Whereas the antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effect comes into play in external application.
Many customers buy chamomile oil blue for wound healing: about 5-7 drops of the essence dissolved in water are sufficient to treat injuries and burns in a natural way.
Overview of the areas of application of organic chamomile oil blue:
• bad temper
• extreme emotional fluctuations
• intestinal irritation
• general skin care
• children's skin care
• wound Healing
- Botanical name:
- Matricaria recutita
- Asteraceae or Compositae
- has a calming and relaxing effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Matricaria Recutita Flower Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.