(€498.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103054
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07287163
Balm for soul, skin and nerves. Spicy-warm fragrance, has a relaxing and balancing effect. more
Product information "Cistus organic"
Balm for soul, skin and nerves. Spicy-warm fragrance, has a relaxing and balancing effect.
TAOASIS Organic Cistus Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Cistus Oil from controlled organic cultivation is obtained by steam distillation. In this process, the essence is extracted from the leaves and branches of the plant in a selective and particularly gentle way. The 100% naturally pure essential oil bears the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees a fair and sustainable production at all times.
How can I use organic cistus oil?Organic Cistus Oil can be used for aromatherapy as a natural room fragrance as well as on the skin. The essence impresses with its many interesting properties, which can have a beneficial effect on the entire organism. Therefore, in aromatherapeutic practice it is also considered a universal balm for the soul, skin and nerves. For example, organic cistus oil is known to be able to fill our heart with caring warmth when we feel cold. To thereby open the senses again for the beautiful things in life - and to pay less attention to negative thoughts. Women like to use Bio Cistrose oil for its stimulating properties to help with emerging frigidity or sexual unwillingness. Likewise, organic cistus oil can have markedly relaxing properties - which can have a calming effect on the mind and body, especially in cases of nervous tension. For natural room fragrancing, it is advisable to combine the spicy essence with other oils, as it has a rather intense scent profile. Organic cistus oil can therefore be mixed well with scents of lavender, jasmine, neroli, orange and lemon.
Organic Cistus Oil for Skin CareFor aromatherapy skin care, organic cistus oil is especially suitable for skin diseases and poorly healing wounds. Thanks to its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory characteristics, it is accordingly popular as a component of ointments, compresses or care oils applied to the affected areas of the body. In the case of neurodermatitis or psoriasis, organic cistrose oil continues to serve as a soothing, caring ingredient in mild ointments and oils. Basically, the oil should be well diluted in a base oil before application to the skin. And contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided.
How does organic cistus oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, the effect of organic cistus oil. described as relaxing, warming and stimulating. The essential oil has proven itself in people who feel they are in a state of psychological imbalance. The slightly wrinkled appearance of cistrose is therefore often compared with the sensitive soul of man. With the natural building aid of organic cistrose oil, the psyche can be stabilized and given support - to find the ground under your feet again.
Areas of application of organic cistrose oil in the overview:
• Emotional coldness
• negative thoughts
• nervous tension
• psychological imbalance
• skin diseases
• wound healing
- Botanical name:
- Cistus ladaniferus
- has a strenghtening, relaxing and balancing effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Cistus Ladaniferus Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.