Clary sage organic
(€258.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103241
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 03288823
Fresh, slightly sweet to nutty scent – relaxing, invigorating, inspiring effect. more
Product information "Clary sage organic"
Fresh, slightly sweet to nutty scent – relaxing, invigorating, inspiring effect.
TAOASIS Organic Clary Sage Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Clary Sage Oil is extracted from the flowering herb of the plant. Steam distillation ensures a selective and particularly gentle production. The 100% naturally pure organic oil is also certified with the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees a sustainable and fair production.
How can I use organic clary sage oil?For aromatherapy, organic clary sage oil has a very wide range of applications: Due to its decongestant and tonic properties, organic clary sage oil is used for external treatment of gastrointestinal complaints, for example. But it is also valued for its anti-inflammatory and disinfectant character, which makes it a popular remedy for coughs, hoarseness, sore throats or bronchitis. Clary sage oil can also provide relief from headaches and migraines - for example, as a soothing ingredient in compresses. Well diluted with a fat base oil, it is suitable as an ingredient for relaxing herbal baths or massage oils. For special aroma care of the skin, for example, 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic clary sage oil can be mixed with 50 ml almond oil and gently massaged in. When used on the skin, the oil should always be diluted with a base oil without getting into the eyes and mucous membranes. Muscatel sage has a special scent that is difficult to describe: it initially appears fresh, slightly sweet, almost somewhat nutty and contains a delicate floral component. For aromatherapy, it harmonizes well with lavender, orange, thyme and sandalwood.
How does organic clary sage oil work?The effect of organic clary sage oil is described in the aromatherapy literature in relation to the respiratory and gastrointestinal tract as decongestant, anti-inflammatory and digestive. Organic clary sage oil seems to be able to calm the nerves and still have an invigorating, sensually stimulating effect on body and mind - depending on individual needs. The all-natural oil has the ability to relieve depressive tension, overstimulation and anxiety, and to use the resulting released energy for creativity and sensual sensation. In case of stress and inner turmoil, organic clary sage oil can be an important companion and provide support in difficult times. Many customers buy organic clary sage oil, meanwhile, to harness the inspiring power of the plant in artistic creation.
Areas of application of organic clary sage oil in the overview:
• Gastrointestinal complaints
• Throat inflammation
• internal tension
• Lack of ideas
- Botanical name:
- Salvia sclarea
- has a stimulanting, inspiring and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Salvia Sclarea Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.