(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103070
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 08812619
Fresh, fruity-sparkling fragrance - refreshing, uplifting. more
Product information "Clementine organic/demeter"
Fresh, fruity-sparkling fragrance - refreshing, uplifting.
TAOASIS Organic Clementine Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS clementine oil in certified organic or Demeter quality is obtained by a gentle cold pressing of the fruit peels. Thus, all important ingredients can be ideally preserved. Furthermore, the production of the 100% natural essential oil is sustainable and fair - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic clementine oil?For aromatherapy, organic clementine oil is considered a real mood lifter - whether in the room air or on the skin. It can help rebuild and strengthen a battered psyche. The application areas of the fruity oil are very similar to those of the tangerine. No wonder. Because, according to assumptions, clementine is a cross between tangerine and bitter orange. With the difference that organic clementine oil smells even slightly fresher than tangerine. It is therefore wonderfully suitable as a tangier alternative to its congener. The essential oil is especially popular in the winter and Christmas season, as it harmonizes well with cinnamon, clove, cardamom and orange - with this scent atmosphere can be created in an instant a cozy, cozy home. To treat the skin to a pleasant aroma care, organic clementine oil is wonderfully suitable as an ingredient of refreshing body and massage oils - as in this combination: add 8-10 drops of TAOASIS clementine oil to 50 ml almond oil, apply to the skin and then gently massage in. This is pure relaxation for mind and body. When applied to the skin, the oil should always be well diluted in a fatty base oil. Whereby eyes and mucous membranes are to be spared.
How does organic clementine oil work?According to aromatherapeutic literature, the fruity, tangy aroma of organic clementine oil has an uplifting, activating and inspiring effect. When the mind is heavy, it is able to provide cheerfulness and wipe away burdensome thoughts. Likewise, in case of lack of ideas, it can release inspiring forces and generate fresh impulses for creative tasks, for example. Many customers buy organic clementine oil because it provides a wonderful feel-good atmosphere that reminds us of hot summers - and creates warm thoughts.
Areas of application of organic clementine oil in the overview:
• stressful thoughts
• lack of ideas
- Botanical name:
- Citrus clementina
- has a refreshing, cheering and calming effect
- Country of origin:
- Cold pressing
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Clementina Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.