(€278.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103609
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 11297411
Warming, uplifting, strengthening. more
Product information "Coriander organic"
Warming, uplifting, strengthening.
TAOASIS Organic Coriander Oil: Production & Organic Standard. We extract the TAOASIS organic coriander from controlled organic cultivation. In the process, the essence is extracted from the dried fruits by steam distillation. The 100% natural essential oil is certified with the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees compliance with sustainable and fair production.
How can I use organic coriander oil?For aromatherapy, the use of organic coriander oil can be of high importance - either as a natural room fragrance or for aroma care of the skin. The use of coriander has been valued for thousands of years. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), coriander oil is a popular remedy, especially because of its positive influence on the digestive tract. Organic coriander oil, which smells slightly of lemon, combines invigorating and restorative properties, which is why it is often used in cases of general weakness and persistent fatigue. Also in case of loss of appetite, the essential oil can rekindle the desire to eat and stimulate the flow of saliva. For natural room fragrancing, coriander oil BIO organic coriander oil blends well with bergamot oil BIO|demeter bergamot, rose oil pure BIO Bulgarian 2% in jojoba oil demeter rose, sandalwood oil BIO 8% in jojoba oil demeter sandalwood or lemon oil BIO|demeter lemon combine.
Organic coriander oil for external use. The external application of organic coriander oil is suitable for rheumatic complaints as well as joint pain. In this case, the warming oil should always be mixed well with a base oil, without getting into the eyes and mucous membranes. Athletes use coriander oil increasingly as a component of pain-relieving ointments to treat sore muscles, tension but also cramps. However, it can just as well be applied to the skin without therapeutic purpose: For special aroma care of the skin, you can, for example, 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic coriander oil with 50 ml TAOASIS almond oil in a container, mix well and gently massage into the skin - this invigorates both body and mind at the same time.
How does organic coriander oilwork? Organic coriander oil is said in aromatherapeutic literature to have a general strengthening, Antispasmodic and even aphrodisiac effect attributed. The latter property, which is due to its warming property, already made use of people in ancient times. Even today, coriander oil is considered a desire-increasing medicinal plant, which is often used in cases of frigidity. Many customers buy organic coriander oil as a source of energy when they feel dull or sick. It is also said to have a balancing and relaxing effect, which can promise relief from headaches caused by stress, for example.
Areas of application of organic coriander oil in the overview:
• Gastrointestinal problems
• Loss of appetite
• general weakness
• Joint pain
• Sore muscles
• Muscle tension
- Botanical name:
- Coriandrum sativum
- has a balancing, relaxing and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Coriandrum Sativum Fruit Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.