(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103172
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 08998593
Cuminum cyminum from Egypt. Mood-enhancing, invigorating. Tip: Well suited as an addition to... more
Product information "Cumin organic"
Cuminum cyminum from Egypt. Mood-enhancing, invigorating. Tip: Well suited as an addition to abdominal massage oil for babies with flatulence.
TAOASIS Organic Cumin Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS organic cumin oil by steam distillation from the fruits of the medicinal plant - from controlled organic cultivation. The process is particularly gentle and preserves the important ingredients of the essential oil. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees fair, sustainable production.
How can I use organic cumin oil?Cumin, also commonly known as cumin or mother cumin, is mainly known as a spice from the kitchen. In Ayurveda, the traditional Indian healing art, it has been valued for more than Ttausend years for its extensive applications - both on a mental and physical level. Whether for seasoning food, as a fragrance in perfumes or natural remedy for the treatment of any ailment of the gastrointestinal tract. The pleasant warm scent of cumin alone, with its gentle aniseed note, gives us a touch of oriental flair.Meanwhile, organic cumin oil has established itself as an integral part of aromatherapy. The 100% natural essence is considered a true mood lifter that gives us new courage on gloomy days. Likewise, the essential oil seems to exude a slight aphrodisiac effect that can stimulate sensuality in cases of sexual listlessness.Organic cumin oil should be dosed sparingly in the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, as the scent has an intense character. For a wonderful scent atmosphere in the living rooms, the combination with anise oil, fennel oil or lavender oil is ideal.
Organic cumin oil for external useOrganic cumin oil is excellent as an additive of relaxing massages for babies and young children: The natural essential oil is compatible and mild. Therefore, it is gladly applied gently to the belly of the little ones in case of flatulence. For this purpose, the essence is best mixed with anise or fennel oil and coriander oil. And then add a mildly nourishing base oil, such as cold-pressed almond oil.In principle, essential oils should always be well diluted when used externally on the skin, without coming into contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic cumin oil work?Aromatherapeutic literature attributes various properties to organic cumin oil, which can have a positive influence on the soul and organism. Especially appreciated is its positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract - not only for babies. The digestive, antiflatulent and antispasmodic effect of the oil can therefore provide relief from all kinds of digestive problems.Many customers also buy organic cumin oil because of its seemingly blood circulation-promoting effect. Thus, it is often dissolved in base oil to treat cramps, menstrual pain, but also colds - with soothing massages in the abdominal and chest area.
Fields of application of organic cumin oil in the overview:
• clouded mood
• (sexual) listlessness
• gastrointestinal complaints
• stomach cramps
• baby massages
- Botanical name:
- Cuminum cyminum
- has a calming, aphrodisiac and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Cuminum Cyminum Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.