(€158.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103406
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 03294143
Wooden, spicy-warm fragrance - strengthens, lifts up and gives stability. more
Product information "Cypress organic"
Wooden, spicy-warm fragrance - strengthens, lifts up and gives stability.
TAOASIS Organic Cypress Oil: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS organic cypress oil from certified organic cultivation. The essence is obtained from the leaves and branch tips of the characteristic tree by steam distillation - a selective and particularly gentle manufacturing process of essential oils. The 100% naturally pure organic oil meets all criteria of a fair and sustainable production - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic cypress oil?For aromatherapy, the use of organic cypress oil can be particularly beneficial for general weakness and inner turmoil. In addition, the healing power of the essential oil is often relied upon for inflammation of the respiratory tract. The spicy-warm, woody aroma of organic cypress oil is often used for natural room fragrancing by people who are unable to relax due to a heavy workload or general symptoms of stress. Especially when this restlessness is accompanied by a lack of concentration. In addition, organic cypress oil is known to be a natural restorative aid for the sick and weak. As the activating scent of cypress is able to give strength to the mind and body. When depressed, organic cypress oil is able to provide comfort and bring about a change in mood. Furthermore, cypress oil can bring stability and strengthen our backbone, especially in periods of heavy stress. A harmonious fragrance chord results from the combination with Bergamot, Lavender, lime, clary sage or orange. A few drops of organic cypress oil in the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone can help to purify the air if there are unpleasant odors in the living rooms.
Bio cypress oil for external useFor external use, organic cypress oil can be used to achieve different goals. For example, it is used in dilution with a base oil for skin care for oily skin. Likewise, the skin can be rubbed with the help of the essential oil for cellulite, varicose veins and edema. It has also proven itself as a component of disinfecting and deodorizing aftershaves. Organic cypress oil is also often added to footbaths to reduce perspiration. In asthma attacks, as little as 1-2 drops of the essential oil can be dripped onto a handkerchief and inhaled - this can bring relief to the airways.
How does organic cypress oil work?Aromatherapeutic literature emphasizes not only the soothing and at the same time stimulating properties of organic cypress oil, but also its antiseptic and expectorant effect. Accordingly, many customers buy organic cypress oil to cure inflammation of the respiratory tract, cough or cold. In the case of spasmodic coughing fits and whooping cough, the organic product is moreover said to be able to develop an antispasmodic and analgesic effect.
Fields of application of organic cypress oil in the overview:
• inner restlessness
• general weakness
• work overload
• concentration difficulties
• oily skin
• Cellulite, varicose veins & edema
- Botanical name:
- Cupressus sempervirens
- wirkt entspannend und stärkend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.