This product is currently not available.
Tea tree organic
(€118.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
- Item number: 12240019
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 10093474
The Original from Australia! The medicine for many occasions from head to toe. more
Product information "Tea tree organic"
The Original from Australia! The medicine for many occasions from head to toe.
TAOASIS Organic Tea Tree Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe extract TAOASIS Organic Tea Tree Oil from the leaves of the native tree - from controlled organic cultivation. The 100% natural organic essential oil is certified with the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees compliance with sustainable and fair production.
How can I use organic tea tree oil?Within aromatherapy, organic tea tree oil is one of the most interesting discoveries due to its numerous applications. In Australia, the essence from the myrtle family is considered a remedy for "every occasion", which has been traditionally used by the Aborigines for centuries to alleviate and prevent various infectious and skin diseases. Also in this country tea tree oil belongs meanwhile to the firm inventory of the own house pharmacy.
For external use, organic tea tree oil is often used for fungal infections, acne and herpes. To combat herpes, the natural essence should always be well diluted in a base oil before it is used. Unlike many other essential oils, however, tea tree oil can also be applied purely in spots - for example, on insect bites. Warts can also be dabbed directly with the essential oil. However, care should be taken to cover the affected area with a small plaster so that the organic tea tree oil does not evaporate immediately. As with almost all natural remedies, success can only be expected with regular use.
Similarly, for acne and blemished skin, individual pimples can be treated with organic tea tree oil: To do this, it is best to moisten a cotton ball with a little water or organic almond oil, drip 1-2 drops of fresh TAOASIS Organic Tea Tree Oil on it and apply immediately. This is also recommended for larger areas of the body.
For natural room fragrancing, organic tea tree oil is especially suitable in combination with other oils. For example, the mixture with lavender and rose or with fresh citrus scents provides a wonderful scent atmosphere, which can have a beneficial effect on the respiratory tract, especially during the cold season.
How does organic tea tree oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, in addition to the skin-care properties, especially the positive effect of organic tea tree oil in infectious diseases is highlighted. The disinfecting, antiseptic and antiviral effect of the popular oil is particularly effective in the cold season, when viruses are more prevalent. Tea tree oil, also known as tea tree oil, is generally considered to have a strong effect against each of the three disease-transmitting microorganisms: bacteria, fungi and viruses. That is why it is used so universally by many users. Many customers also buy organic tea tree oil for wound healing, as its apparent germicidal effect can promote the healing process of the wound. Tea tree oil is also used as an ingredient for soothing washes or facial compresses. Organic tea tree oil can make an important contribution not only to physical health: the organic product is also able to develop a stabilizing, strengthening and mood-lifting effect on our mind.
Areas of application of organic tea tree oil in the overview:
• Respiratory problems
• irritated skin
• skin impurities
• fungal infections
• general weakness
- Botanical name:
- Melaleuca alternifolia
- has a uplifting and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Für kleine Stellen kann das Öl ausnahmsweise auch pur auf der Haut angewendet werden, z.B. nach einem Insektenstich. Für größere Bereiche am Besten einen Wattebausch mit etwas Wasser oder Mandelöl anfeuchten und wenige Tropfen Teebaum-Öl darauf träufeln und sofort verwenden. Für die Anw. auf der Haut in Massageöl verdünnen(auf ml Mandel-Öl , mlTeebaum-Öl). Für die Anwendung in der Raumluft lässt sich der krautige Duft gut mit anderen Ölen mischen, z.B mit Citrone, Orange, Lemongras...
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.