Angelica root organic/demeter
(€998.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010233
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16659882
building, grounding and strengthening in the Cold time more
Product information "Angelica root organic/demeter"
building, grounding and strengthening in the Cold time
TAOASIS Organic Angelica Root Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS Angelica Root Oil in certified organic or Demeter quality is obtained from the fresh or dried roots of the medicinal plant. The steam distillation stands for a selective and particularly gentle manufacturing process. Furthermore, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production of the natural essential organic oil.
How can I use organic angelica root oil?For aromatherapy, organic angelica root oil can make an important contribution to a better well-being in the mental and physical spheres. Its slightly herbaceous scent profile is ideal for people suffering from low self-esteem. However, the uplifting, restorative properties of the "folk medicinal plant" are just as effective for nervous tension and times of indecision. Organic Angelica Root Oil succeeds in grounding us and creating a source of calm - gently putting us on the right track. Organic Angelica Root Oil is also used as a natural sleep aid when stress and inner turmoil prevent us from a restful sleep. In the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, the oil from the angelica root fits well with citrus oils such as Litsea Cubeba oil BIO Litsea cubeba or lemon oil - but can equally work with oils of pine and juniper to create a pleasant scented atmosphere at home.
Organic angelica root oil for external useThe external use of organic angelica root oil is recommended for rheumatic complaints, for example - as an ingredient in ointments or bath additives. A herbal bath can be particularly beneficial for nervous exhaustion, general dejection and after physical and mental exertion. Moreover, organic angelica root oil is considered to be a well-tried, strengthening remedy in the season of colds. For this purpose, you can mix one drop of TAOASIS Angelica Root Oil with one teaspoon of base oil, e.g. jojoba oil, and gently massage it into the soles of your feet. After application to the skin, however, sunlight should be avoided, as phototoxic reactions may occur, i.e. increased sensitivity to light. In principle, organic angelica root oil should always be well diluted with a base oil when applied to the skin. In doing so, eyes and mucous membranes should not come into contact with the essential oil.
How does organic angelica root oil work?Organic angelica root oil has first and foremost a calming and at the same time restorative effect - according to aromatherapy literature. According to this, the natural oil can have a warming, defense-strengthening effect on the entire organism. Also diseases of the gastrointestinal tract are often entrusted to the healing power of angelica. It is often used as an expectorant for lung and throat ailments. Many customers buy organic angelica root oil but also for depression, because they appreciate the motivating properties of the ever-popular plant.
Areas of application of organic angelica root oil in the overview:
• Low self-esteem
• inner restlessness
• sleep problems
• physical and mental exhaustion
- Botanical name:
- Angelica archangelica
- has a calming, balancing and constructive effect
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 8-10 Tr. auf 1 EL Meersalz für ein aromatisches Vollbad.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Angelica Archangelica Root Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.