TAOSAN hand disinfection
(€35.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 10010247
- PZN: 16660218
Herbal bio-disinfection to protect against viruses and bacteria. Made from organic alcohol and... more
Product information "TAOSAN hand disinfection"
Herbal bio-disinfection to protect against viruses and bacteria. Made from organic alcohol and pure essential oils from lavandin and lemon from certified organic cultivation. For hygienic hand disinfection, spray hands several times and rub in for 1 minute. Proven to work against enveloped viruses, including the flu and noroviruses, and against bacteria and fungi.
- Application tip:
- Ready-to-use alcoholic solution for hygienic hand disinfection. Spray hands several times (ideal amount: 3 ml of the solution) and rub in for 1 minute.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- 70% vegetable alcohol (disinfectant: 63g Ethanol / 100g liquid), water, lavandin oil* ≤1%, lemon oil* ≤ 1%.
- Please note:
- Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool place!
- Hazards and safety instructions:
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents/container to an authorised waste disposal contractor or licensed local authority disposal / landfill site. Contains Linalool. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Gefahr / Danger