(€59.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12107096
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 00729557
For rubbing in muscle and nerve pain, rheumatic complaints and for the treatment of respiratory... more
Product information "Eucalyptus"
For rubbing in muscle and nerve pain, rheumatic complaints and for the treatment of respiratory diseases and colds.
TAOASIS Eucalyptus Oil: Our manufacturing processWe extract TAOASIS eucalyptus oil from the beautiful, endless nature. Through steam distillation, a particularly gentle and selective manufacturing process, the natural essential oil is extracted from the eucalyptus leaves in the process.
How can I use eucalyptus oil?The application of eucalyptus oil for aromatherapy on the skin should always be diluted. In addition, care should be taken to avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Eucalyptus oil can be a vitalizing factor, especially in phases of lethargy and a general feeling of weakness, to get going again. In combination with a base oil, eucalyptus oil is suitable, for example, for a stimulating aroma massage: To do this, simply mix 8-10 drops of TAOASIS eucalyptus oil with 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil and gently massage into the skin. At cold time, eucalyptus is often used in the fragrance lamp - as a soothing addition for respiratory diseases and coughs. Also in the treatment of muscle and nerve pain, the affected areas of the body are often rubbed with eucalyptus oil. TAOASIS Eucalyptus Oil also blends beautifully with other essential oils, such as lavender, melissa and lemon.
How does eucalyptus oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, the effect of eucalyptus is mainly described as germicidal and anti-inflammatory on the respiratory tract. Furthermore, it can reduce fever and is considered an anti-inflammatory when rubbed. Many customers buy eucalyptus oil for coughs, flu or sinusitis. But also with asthma or bronchitis is gladly set on the proven oil. When inhaling the eucalyptus oil, the red blood cells are apparently activated, whereby more oxygen can be absorbed in the lungs and the individual body cells are better supplied with oxygen. The essential oil is also popular for disinfecting indoor air.
However, eucalyptus oil does not only provide the necessary energy boost in the cold season: In case of sluggishness, listlessness and listlessness, the invigorating scent supports mental effort, motivates and can ensure a higher ability to concentrate.
Overview of the areas of application of eucalyptus oil:
• muscular pains
• nerve pain
• Lack of concentration
- Botanical name:
- Eucalytus globulus
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.