Eucalyptus citriodora organic
(€98.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010109
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16022564
lively and fresh fragrance with sparkling herbal notes more
Product information "Eucalyptus citriodora organic"
lively and fresh fragrance with sparkling herbal notes
TAOASIS Organic Eucalyptus Oil Citriodora: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Eucalyptus Oil Citriodora from certified organic cultivation is obtained by the use of steam. In this process, the essence is distilled from the branches of the eucalyptus. This selective process is considered particularly gentle, as it preserves the ingredients in the best possible way. Furthermore, the TAOASIS organic seal ensures fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic eucalyptus oil Citriodora?Within aromatherapy, Organic Eucalyptus Oil Citriodora, also known as Lemon Eucalyptus, is valued for its fundamentally restorative properties. Eucalyptus Citriodora is one of over 600 species from the genus of the popular deciduous tree. In contrast to classic eucalyptus oil, the organic eucalyptus oil Citriodora obtained from it is milder and softer in aroma. And comes up with a lively fresh scent - rounded off with a tangy herbal note. Ideal for those who prefer a less intense scent or are looking for a gentle change from conventional Eucalyptus globulus. For use in the fragrance lamp, organic eucalyptus oil Citriodora is popular for general weakness, but also for a touch of lethargy. The positive influence of eucalyptus on the respiratory tract is also well known. Consequently, organic eucalyptus oil Citriodora is used especially in the cold season to treat coughs, flu, sinusitis, as well as asthma and bronchitis in a natural way.
In the room air, Bio Eucalyptus Oil Citriodora gets along especially well with oils of lavender, lemon balm or lemon.
What is the effect of organic eucalyptus oil Citriodora?In addition to the general strengthening properties, organic eucalyptus oil Citriodora also has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic and expectorant effects - according to aromatherapeutic literature. The invigorating aroma of organic eucalyptus oil Citriodora is also recommended for sluggishness and listlessness, as it is said to have mobilizing powers. And can serve as a real motivational support.
Many customers buy organic eucalyptus oil Citriodora for external use on the skin: for example, for rubs in rheumatic complaints or as an addition to vitalizing body lotions.
Overview of the areas of application of Organic Eucalyptus Oil Citriodora:
• general weakness
• listlessness and lack of motivation
• respiratory diseases
- Botanical name:
- Eucalyptus citriodora
- Myrtaceae - Myrtengewächse
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.