Fennel sweet organic/demeter
(€178.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 10000111
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 14351832
Spicy-warm fragrance - has a strengthening and encouraging effect. more
Product information "Fennel sweet organic/demeter"
Spicy-warm fragrance - has a strengthening and encouraging effect.
TAOASIS Organic Fennel Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS fennel oil sweet in certified organic or Demeter quality we obtain from the fruits of the plant - selectively and particularly gently by steam distillation. The certification with the TAOASIS organic seal also guarantees a fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic fennel oil?For aromatherapy, the sweet organic fennel oil can be used both for room scenting and externally on the skin. As a natural room fragrance, the pleasantly sweet-smelling fennel oil spreads an atmosphere of security that warmly embraces us. Especially in times of overstrained nervousness and inner turmoil, the essential oil can be a source of peace. Also, in the case of lack of self-confidence, organic fennel oil supports to draw courage and approach upcoming tasks with renewed conviction. For aromatherapeutic purposes, only organic fennel oil sweet should be used, which gives off a milder scent than bitter fennel. Organic fennel oil sweet mixes well with anise, lemon balm, mint and rose, among others.
Organic fennel oil for external use. The external use of fennel oil sweet BIO|demeter organic fennel oil is suitable for complaints of the gastrointestinal tract, as it can probably develop a flatulence and antispasmodic effect. For this purpose, you can mix the oil, for example, with cardamom, cumin oil BIO cumin and fat chamomile oil. This application can also be done safely for babies - to do this, it is best to rub the soothing massage oil on the abdomen in a clockwise direction and then keep the body warm. This composition ensures a pleasant, spicy-warm full bath: mix 8-10 drops of TAOASIS fennel oil sweet with a tablespoon of sea salt, pour into the full bathtub and treat yourself to a soothing time-out for 15-20 minutes. The application of organic fennel oil should always be diluted on the skin and avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
How does organic fennel oil work?The effect of sweet organic fennel oil is generally described in aromatherapy literature as relaxing and strengthening for the soul. It is also said to have an expectorant and antispasmodic effect on the upper respiratory tract. Even the Romans appreciated the extraordinary effectiveness of the plant and used it as a remedy for various ailments. Along with anise and caraway, sweet organic fennel oil is one of the essential oils with the best warming effect. Consequently, the essence is used as a mood enhancer for aromatherapy when the mood is heavy, such as loneliness or feelings of abandonment. Many customers buy organic fennel oil for its apparent beneficial effect on colds, coughs, hoarseness and bronchitis.
Fields of application of organic fennel oil in the overview:
• inner restlessness
• general weakness
• lack of self-confidence
- Botanical name:
- Foeniculum vulgare var. dulce
- Apiaceae - Doldenblütler
- has a relaxing, encouraging and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce Fruit Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.