Frankincense indian organic
(€178.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103605
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 11283024
Spicy-wooden fragrance, calms and opens the senses. more
Product information "Frankincense indian organic"
Spicy-wooden fragrance, calms and opens the senses.
TAOASIS Organic Frankincense Oil Indian: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Frankincense Oil Indian is produced by steam distillation from the resin of the time-honoured tree. The gentle and selective process ensures ideal protection and preservation of the important ingredients. Furthermore, the production is carried out according to strict fair and sustainable criteria - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic frankincense oil Indian?Organic frankincense oil from India is said to have many beneficial properties for aromatherapeutic purposes, which can have a beneficial effect on body and mind. The preferred area of application, however, is in the natural therapy of all respiratory diseases. Not to be neglected, however, is the positive influence of frankincense on the soul and mind - the people of Arabia already knew this about 5,000 years ago. The spicy-woody scent exudes a vibration in the room air that inevitably reminds us of the early history of mankind, when life was still uncomplicated, harmonious and in harmony with nature. The essential oil from controlled organic cultivation helps us to (re)discover the gateway to light-heartedness and to swim with the flow of life instead of fighting against it.
In everyday life, the use of organic frankincense oil Indian is recommended for emerging nervousness and inner turmoil - because of its calming characteristics. In addition, it has mind-opening properties that can be particularly helpful for meditation in order to be able to open up even more.
In general, the oil from the balsam family goes well as a room fragrance with myrrh, orange, lemon, lemongrass, clary sage and lavender.
Organic frankincense oil Indian for external useFor external use on the skin, organic frankincense oil Indian is often used for rubs, for example as an analgesic and antispasmodic for colds or other flu-like symptoms.
It is also suitable as an ingredient in face masks, creams, skin and massage oils - thanks to its astringent property, which tightens and nourishes the skin. This is also the reason why it is often used as an anti-wrinkle oil or as a preventive against stretch marks.
Before application to the skin, however, the oil from Indian frankincense should be sufficiently diluted, avoiding contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic Indian frankincense oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, the calming, anti-inflammatory and expectorant and antispasmodic effect of organic frankincense oil Indian is emphasised.
Many customers buy the essential oil for joint pain in order to add it to pain-relieving ointments.
Overview of the areas of application of organic frankincense oil Indian:
• any respiratory diseases
• cough attacks
• expansion of consciousness
• inner turmoil
• anti-wrinkle remedies
• stretch marks
• joint pain
- Botanical name:
- Boswellia serrata
- wirkt beruhigend und aufbauend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Boswellia Serrata Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 1-2 drops in 50ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a pleasant aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.