(€238.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103136
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07509008
Fresh, spicy, exotic. Ideally suited as an additive for aphrodisiac massage oils. more
Product information "Ginger organic"
Fresh, spicy, exotic. Ideally suited as an additive for aphrodisiac massage oils.
TAOASIS Organic Ginger Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS organic ginger oil from controlled organic cultivation. In the process, the essence is abstracted from the rootstock of the ginger using the particularly gentle process of steam distillation. The 100% natural organic essential oil is certified with the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees compliance with sustainable and fair production.
How can I use organic ginger oil?The use of organic ginger oil and ginger in general has a long tradition in Asia as a healing agent. However, the ever-popular plant has long been part of the inventory of many households in the Western world, as it offers a wide range of applications. For aromatherapy, organic ginger oil is used mainly for internal tension and hardening due to its warming and invigorating scent. For this purpose, a few drops of ginger oil on a fragrance stone or in the fragrance lamp are usually enough to indulge in a moment of peace and relaxation.
Organic ginger oil for skin careFor skin care, organic ginger oil is often used as an ingredient for a stimulating massage oil. However, it should only be applied to the skin in diluted form, without getting into the eyes or mucous membranes. For a soothing aroma massage, for example, 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic ginger oil can be mixed with 50 ml almond base oil - an invigorating refreshment not only for the skin.
How does organic ginger oil work?Organic ginger oil is attested in the aromatherapeutic literature to have an anti-inflammatory, generally invigorating and stimulating effect. There is evidence that ginger oil can achieve a circulation-enhancing effect in rheumatic complaints and muscle tension due to its properties. Affected areas of the body are therefore often rubbed with the spicy oil in combination with a fatty base oil. Many customers also buy organic ginger oil for loss of appetite and indigestion of any kind. The more than 5000 year old medicinal plant has also proven itself against headaches and nausea.
Areas of application of organic ginger oil in the overview:
• Muscle pain
• Loss of appetite
- Botanical name:
- Zingiber officinalis
- has a stimulating and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Zingiber Officinalis Root Oil, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.