(€170.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103120
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 03264455
Refreshes and brings good mood and euphoria. Blends well with spruce, sandalwood, ylang ylang. more
Product information "Grapefruit organic"
Refreshes and brings good mood and euphoria. Blends well with spruce, sandalwood, ylang ylang.
TAOASIS Organic Grapefruit Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Grapefruit Oil is extracted from the fruit peels by cold pressing. The process preserves the important ingredients of the essence in a special way. The 100% natural essential oil from controlled organic cultivation is also produced sustainably and fairly - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic grapefruit oil?Even the smell of grapefruit oil gives you an idea of why the plant has earned the name Citrus paradisi: Its scent is simply paradisiacally beautiful! It is therefore no surprise that organic grapefruit oil is very popular for aromatherapy.
The pleasantly fresh scent can invigorate both body and mind. It can also put us in a positive mood. Especially morning grouches, who sometimes find it difficult to start the day, are helped by organic grapefruit oil to get going in the morning. But the citrus oil is not only an encouraging companion in the morning: the grapefruit essence also supports people who suffer from a chronic lack of energy. Organic grapefruit oil has also proven to be a reliable support in depressive phases within aromatherapeutic practice. Oppressive and depressing feelings are quickly overcome.
This power kick blend from TAOASIS, for example, is a real mood lifter:
• 5 drops of organic grapefruit oil
• 5 drops organic lemon oil
• 2 drops of organic stone pine oil
In general, organic grapefruit oil can be mixed well in the fragrance lamp with oils from pine, sandalwood or ylang ylang.
Organic grapefruit oil for external useWhen used externally on the skin, organic grapefruit oil is virtually predestined for massage and body oils. Be it to promote blood circulation, to tighten the skin in case of cellulite or to use the aroma on the skin for dietary purposes. In low dosages, it is also often added to shower gels and full baths - for an activating good-mood feeling.
When using it on the skin, however, always make sure to use organic grapefruit oil that is as fresh as possible and to mix it well with a base oil. Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided.
How does organic grapefruit oil work?According to aromatherapy literature, organic grapefruit oil has a brightening, strengthening and balancing effect. This is one of the reasons why it is increasingly used for emotional suffering. Furthermore, citrus oil is said to have a stimulating effect on the thalamus, a component of the diencephalon. This is responsible in the brain for releasing messenger substances that stimulate our emotions.
Many customers like to buy organic grapefruit oil for listlessness or exhaustion, in order to use the esprit of the tangy fruit for fresh impulses.
Overview of the areas of application of organic grapefruit oil:
• depressed mood
• morning tiredness
• chronic lack of energy
- Botanical name:
- Citrus paradisi
- has a brightening, strenghtening and balancing effect
- Country of origin:
- Cold pressing
- Application tip:
- Powerkick: 5 Tr. Grapefruit, 5 Tr. Citrone, 2 Tr. Zirbelkiefer
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.