(€998.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103133
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07508871
Sweet, heavy fragrance - has a stimulating and grounding effect. more
Product information "Immortelle organic/demeter"
Sweet, heavy fragrance - has a stimulating and grounding effect.
TAOASIS Organic Immortelle Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Immortelle Oil in certified organic or Demeter quality consists of 100% naturally pure essential oil. The precious essence is distilled by steam from the flowering herb of the medicinal plant - in a selective way for the special protection and preservation of all important ingredients. The TAOASIS organic seal also guarantees a production under fair as well as sustainable aspects.
How can I use organic immortelle oil?Immortelle, "the immortal", possesses numerous properties that can be of great benefit for aromatherapy - both in the spiritual-mental area as well as physically. The medicinal plant is especially known for its regenerative effects on the skin. But also in the case of colds and everyday problems, the sweet and heavy scent of organic immortelle oil can be helpful in many ways.
Thus, the application for natural room fragrancing is suitable, for example, for people who are facing problems and can not find a way out. In such moments, the oil of the small flower is able to give comfort, from which new courage can be drawn.
Also emotional valleys, which are associated with inner turmoil and nervousness, can be passed more easily with the oil of immortelle - to emerge strengthened from any crisis. In addition, the ingredients of the essential oil ensure that you can better devote yourself to reality. This property can especially benefit people who tend to often lose themselves in fantasies and indulge in unfulfilled desires. On the other hand, the essence is considered a soothing accompanying "night scent", as it can intensify dreams. For natural scenting of living spaces, the oil of immortelle harmonizes well with bergamot, orange, lemon and cypress oils.
Organic immortelle oil for external useThe versatility of organic immortelle oil is reflected especially in its application on the skin: people like to rely on the healing power of immortelle for bruises, muscle tension and sports injuries. Its regenerative properties are also widely used for bruises. Applied as a compress with fatty arnica oil on hematomas, bruises or other blunt injuries, the organic product helps to either prevent bruises from forming in the first place or to make them subside quickly.
In addition, immortelle oil from organic cultivation is suitable as an additive for washes and compresses - for example, for impure or inflamed skin.
Unlike most essential oils, organic immortelle oil can be applied pure to the skin in small doses. However, contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided.
How does organic immortelle oil work?According to aromatherapeutic literature, organic immortelle oil has a grounding, stimulating, anti-inflammatory as well as expectorant effect. In addition to the positive effects on the skin and the mind, these characteristics are used for natural therapy of various respiratory diseases: coughs, colds, hoarseness and bronchitis.
Many customers also buy organic immortelle oil for gastrointestinal inflammation, as many experts attest to its antispasmodic effect.
Overview of the areas of application of organic immortelle oil:
• Problem solving
• emotional valleys
• inner restlessness
• muscle tensions
• sports injuries
• impure, inflamed skin
• respiratory diseases
• gastrointestinal inflammations
- Botanical name:
- Helichrysum italicum
- Asteraceae or Compositae
- has a calming and relaxing effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.