Iris root extract organic
(€398.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103134
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 00146241
Heavenly harmonious fragrance. more
Product information "Iris root extract organic"
Heavenly harmonious fragrance.
TAOASIS Organic Iris Root Extract: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic iris root extract comes from controlled organic cultivation. This is obtained by steam distillation from the rhizome, the dried rhizome, of the medicinal plant. Before this, however, the rhizome must rest for 2-3 years and dry out completely in order to develop its characteristic fragrance. The gentle and selective distillation process ensures that all important ingredients are protected and preserved in the best possible way. A fair as well as sustainable production of the 100% natural essential oil is guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use the organic iris root extract?Iris root extract is fondly referred to as "heavenly fragrance" because of its enveloping scent. It feels like you're swimming in a sea of flowers. And indeed, Organic Iris Oil exudes an incomparably liberating, releasing vibration that melts away the toughest blockages and tensions. For natural room fragrancing, the use of Organic Iris Root Extract within aromatherapy is therefore recommended for melancholy - as its harmonizing scent profile manages to reopen our hearts to long-awaited bliss. This is also one of the reasons why the essential oil has a firm place in terminal care.
The distillate from the iris family can be just as helpful for migraine patients. But also creative people make use of the inspiring powers of the plant to find new impulses in phases of lack of ideas.
Organic iris root extract can be well combined with jasmine, orange, neroli and rose for these purposes.
How does the organic iris root extract work?Aromatherapeutic literature generally speaks of a redeeming, harmonizing and inspiring effect on the mind in connection with Organic Iris Root Extract. On a physical level, it is also said to have an expectorant and expectorant effect. Therefore, the natural healing power of iris oil is often used in cases of gastrointestinal inflammation and impaired pancreatic function.
Many customers also buy the oil of iris root for skin care: For a particularly aromatic massage experience, you can, for example, mix 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Iris Root Extract with 50 ml of almond oil and gently massage it into the skin.
Overview of the areas of application of organic iris root extract:
• mental blockades
• terminal care
• lack of ideas
• Gastrointestinal inflammations
• Pancreas dysfunction
- Botanical name:
- Iris pallida
- has a harmonizing and relaxing effect
- Country of origin:
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Alcohol, Iris Pallida Root Extract.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.