Jasmine 2% in jojoba demeter
(€99.50 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12128015
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 06886335
2% in jojoba oil. Seductive floral fragrance for relaxation, harmony and love. more
Product information "Jasmine 2% in jojoba demeter"
2% in jojoba oil. Seductive floral fragrance for relaxation, harmony and love.
TAOASIS Organic Jasmine Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS jasmine oil 2% in jojoba oil with certified organic or Demeter quality. Is obtained in India from the flowers of the plant - from controlled organic cultivation. Furthermore, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production.
How can I apply organic jasmine oil?The application of jasmine oil was already used by ancient civilizations thousands of years ago. "The queen of the night", as jasmine is devoutly called by the Indians, still enjoys great popularity today as a symbol of sensuality. For aromatherapy, the beguiling scent of organic jasmine oil is often used to release inner barriers, which in parts can also lead to physical tension. As a room fragrance, organic jasmine oil manages to penetrate every cell of our body and to be a valuable support in case of anxiety or depression in its harmonizing way. The flowery-sweet smell is also known to be able to release new forces in case of general weakness, in order to be able to face everyday tasks in a relaxed way. In general, the aroma of Organic Jasmine Oil pairs perfectly with Sandalwood, Cedar and Tonka Oil.
Organic jasmine oil for skin careFor skin care, organic jasmine oil proves beneficial in aphrodisiac bath and massage oils. Jasmine massage oil is ideal for back pain and aching limbs as well as for a stiff neck. For this purpose, the oil can be gently applied to the affected areas and massaged in. Basically, organic jasmine oil can be helpful at the first signs of muscular tension.
How does organic jasmine oil work?Aromatherapeutic literature speaks of Bio Jasmine oil as having a relaxing, antispasmodic and aphrodisiac effect. The natural oil, which for many radiates an irresistible, almost magical fascination, is a popular remedy to sharpen the erotic senses in case of lack of feeling and desire. The beguiling effect of organic jasmine oil is therefore also popular in many perfumes. Many customers buy organic jasmine oil furthermore for room scenting to make their own four walls a place of well-being full of harmony.
Areas of application of organic jasmine oil in the overview:
• inner tensions
• Listlessness and numbness
• general weakness
• muscle tension
• back and neck pain
- Botanical name:
- Jasminum grandiflorum
- has a aphrodisiac, relaxing and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Benzyl benzoate, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Isoeugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.