Juniper berry organic
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103376
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07508983
Juniperus communis from Bulgaria. Spicy and aromatic scent – warming, activating, strengthening... more
Product information "Juniper berry organic"
Juniperus communis from Bulgaria. Spicy and aromatic scent – warming, activating, strengthening effect.
TAOASIS Organic Juniper Berry Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Juniper Berry Oil is extracted from the berries or wood of the medicinal plant by steam distillation - from controlled organic cultivation. The selective, particularly gentle process ensures the best possible preservation and protection of all important ingredients. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production of the 100% naturally pure essential oil.
How can I use organic juniper berry oil?Juniper is one of the oldest and most sought-after medicinal plants, whose wood was already used in ancient times for cultic and disinfecting incenses. Even today, many people swear by the healing power of its spicy-aromatic scent. In aromatherapy, it is mainly the essential oil from juniper berries that is used, as it has the best therapeutic properties and is the most compatible.
Thus, organic juniper berry oil is often used for natural room fragrancing in cases of exhaustion and sleepiness - due to its stimulating, uplifting characteristics. The use of the essence from the cypress family is also indicated for feelings of cold and anxiety, as it exudes a pleasantly warm aroma that can contribute to inner calming. For a soothing fragrance composition, the oil from juniper berry can be combined well with essences from lemongrass, lemon and other fresh fragrances.
Organic juniper berry oil for external useFor external use on the skin, organic juniper berry oil can be used for many different complaints. For example, rheumatism or gout are nowadays successfully treated with the organic product in a natural way. When diluted with a fatty base oil, it is also suitable for skin inflammations, sore muscles and varicose veins. For painful menstruation, juniper oil is also often added to sitz baths and massages.
In general, the essential oil should always be sufficiently diluted when applied to the skin, avoiding the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic juniper berry oil work?The effect of organic juniper berry oil is described in the aromatherapy literature as wide-ranging: from stimulating and restorative to anti-inflammatory and expectorant to antispasmodic - a true all-rounder. Therefore, it is well suited for the natural therapy of all respiratory diseases, such as hoarseness, coughs, colds or bronchitis. The positive properties are also effective against headaches.
Many customers also buy juniper berry oil to stimulate their circulation.
Overview of the areas of application of organic juniper berry oil:
• feelings of cold
• skin inflammations
• sore muscles
• varicose veins
• menstrual cramps
• common cold
- Botanical name:
- Juniperus communis
- wirkt energetisierend, stärkend und aphrodisierend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.