(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010253
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16660201
cheering, vitalizing Fragrance, set you free respiratory tract more
Product information "Larch organic"
cheering, vitalizing Fragrance, set you free respiratory tract
TAOASIS Organic Larch Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Larch Oil comes from controlled organic cultivation, whereby the essence from the twigs and needles is distilled using steam. This is a selective and very gentle process to preserve all the important ingredients in the best possible way. Furthermore, the 100% naturally pure essential oil has been awarded the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic larch oil?Organic larch oil can be used extensively for aromatherapy as it has many properties that can have a positive influence on the body and mind. Already in the Middle Ages, larch resin was used for various natural medicinal purposes. Starting with open wounds, for pain relief and disinfection, up to the treatment of lung problems. The positive influences on the human psyche were also noted at that time.
Even today, people make use of organic larch oil when they feel emotional suffering, but also to clear the airways. For example, the essence is often used when mood swings become widespread or general stress symptoms increase. As a natural alternative to taking medication, larch oil is also used for inner restlessness, as the essential oil can develop a supposedly balancing effect on the mind. Even burn-out patients resort to organic larch oil as an adjunct to their therapy in order to find a way out of the negative spiral.
Organic larch oil for external useLike almost all oils from the pine family, organic larch oil is suitable for external use on the skin or for wellness applications - for example in the sauna. A few drops of organic larch oil on the sauna stones can provide an extra fresh sauna experience - you can literally breathe freely again.
Experience an aromatic refreshment cure for the skin with this body oil mixture: Simply add 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic larch oil to 50 ml almond oil and gently massage into the skin. When applying to the skin, the oil should always be well diluted in base oil, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic larch oil work?With its uplifting, vitalising scent, organic larch oil is able to create a positive mood. Furthermore, according to aromatherapeutic literature, it has an antibacterial and expectorant effect. It is not without reason that it has been used for centuries as a medicinal plant for all colds and respiratory diseases. Even serious ailments such as pneumonia and flu are treated naturally with the help of organic larch oil.
Many customers also buy organic larch oil for depressive moods, as it can have an apparently balancing effect on the hormone balance.
Overview of the areas of application of organic larch oil:
• Mood swings
• respiratory diseases
- Botanical name:
- Larix laricina
- cheering up, vitalizing, refreshing
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 8-10 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Larix Laricina Needle Oil, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.