(€178.00 * / 100 )
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10000112
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 14351849
Fresh scent, vitalising, invigorating and uplifting. more
Product information "Laurel organic"
Fresh scent, vitalising, invigorating and uplifting.
TAOASIS Organic Bay Laurel Oil: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS organic laurel oil comes from controlled organic cultivation. Whereby the essence is obtained by steam distillation selectively and particularly gently from the leaves of the plant. The laurel oil consists of 100% naturally pure organic essential oil, which was produced fairly and sustainably - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic bay laurel oil?Organic bay oil can be used within aromatherapy in various situations, as it can perform many useful tasks in our daily lives. Already in ancient times, preparations with the laurel plant were used with pleasure, since it is said, among other things, appetizing as well as digestive properties. For aromatherapy, organic laurel oil is often used in times of increased stress. Similarly, the fresh spicy scent of the essential oil can be an uplifting aid in times of physical and mental overload, giving us courage. Thus, everyday challenges in the private and professional environment can be tackled with renewed energy. In the case of musculoskeletal complaints, organic laurel oil is particularly appreciated for its warming properties. In such cases, it is therefore often used as an additive to massage oils, for example to treat joint problems. For external use on the skin, however, care should be taken to apply the essential oil only in small concentrations on the body, otherwise it may cause irritation or allergic reactions. You can experience a special aroma care of the skin with this bath additive: add 1-2 drops of TAOASIS organic laurel oil to a tablespoon of sea salt and enjoy the aromatic full bath to the fullest for 15-20 minutes.
How does organic bay laurel oil work?In addition to the strengthening and restorative effect, the positive effect of organic laurel oil on the respiratory tract is emphasized in the aromatherapeutic literature. Accordingly, it should be able to exert an expectorant, anti-inflammatory and decongestant effect in respiratory infections. From which you can benefit especially in the cold season - when colds increase. Many customers also buy organic laurel oil for anxiety, depression and melancholy, as the tart scent of the organic product can have an apparently beneficial effect on the psyche.
Areas of application of organic laurel oil in the overview:
• Muscle and joint complaints
• Infectious diseases
• Diseases of the respiratory tract
- Botanical name:
- Laurus nobilis
- expectorant, anti-inflammatory, revitalizing
- Country of origin:
- Water Steam Destillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Laurus Nobilis Leaf Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 1-2 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for a soothing footbath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.