Lavandin super organic/demeter
(€79.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12105178
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07508894
Refreshing, stimulating scent. A few drops of Lavandin in the last rinse make the laundry... more
Product information "Lavandin super organic/demeter"
Refreshing, stimulating scent. A few drops of Lavandin in the last rinse make the laundry pleasantly fresh.
TAOASIS Organic Lavandin Oil super Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS Lavandin oil super in certified organic or Demeter quality is obtained in Italy by steam distillation - a selective and particularly gentle process. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic lavandin oil?Organic Lavandin oil is a cross between True Lavender and Speik Lavender - with an extra fresh aroma. That's why it's popular for aromatherapy to add a fresh floral scent to clothing and living spaces. As an additive for laundry, a few drops of organic lavandin oil in the final rinse cycle are sufficient to provide a pleasant, body-enveloping scent. Through this traditional application, the well-known property of being able to keep moths away from the closet to a large extent also comes into play. Furthermore, organic lavandin oil can be used to enrich cleaning water, wall paint or soap. Likewise, the essential oil is a popular ingredient for cosmetics and perfumes. As a room fragrance, organic lavandin oil manages to spread a real feel-good atmosphere. Its pleasant scent not only allows us to linger in the moment, it can equally brighten our mood - even when applied to the skin. For an invigorating aroma care of the skin, you can, for example, mix 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Lavandin oil super with 50 ml TAOASIS Almond oil and gently massage in - a true freshness cure for body and mind. When using on the skin, however, always make sure to use organic lavandin oil only well diluted and without a contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does Bio Lavandin oil work?In the aromatherapeutic literature, Bio Lavandin oil is mainly attributed a stimulating and clarifying effect on the mind. In terms of its properties, lavandin oil is similar to true lavender, but differs essentially in that it is less calming. Organic lavandin oil is therefore increasingly used to keep a clear head in difficult times. In this way, everyday challenges can be tackled with the necessary mental freshness. Many customers buy organic lavandin oil as a cheaper alternative to lavender oil.
Overview of the areas of application of organic lavandin oil:
• Moth and insect repellent
• Ingredient for laundry
• Room fragrance
• Aromatization perfumes
• mental overload
- Botanical name:
- Lavandula hybrida
- has a calming, strenghtening and stimulating effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.