Lavender fine demeter
(€149.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12105180
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 00149564
The classic to relax with aromatic herbal note. more
Product information "Lavender fine demeter"
The classic to relax with aromatic herbal note.
TAOASIS Organic Lavender Oil fine Demeter: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS fine lavender oil from certified organic or Demeter cultivation is obtained from the fresh herb of the small semi-shrub. The steam distillation process used ensures optimal preservation and protection of the important ingredients. The entire production process of the completely natural essential oil is based on fair and sustainable criteria - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic lavender oil fine?Organic lavender oil fine is the classic of aromatherapy. On the one hand, this is due to its incomparably aromatic herbal note, which ensures pure relaxation. On the other hand, the fine essential oil offers an extensive range of applications that provides the right answer to many needs - whether for mental or physical complaints. Lavender oil is always able to give us what we are currently lacking.
Accordingly, the main property of the medicinal plant is to provide balance: if we are stressed at work or in our private lives, the fine organic lavender oil is ideal to calm down and simply get rid of the stress. If, on the other hand, we are depressed, melancholic or worried, we feel the uplifting, invigorating power of lavender. Its refreshing nature gives us new courage. In short: organic lavender oil fine helps us to find our inner centre again in all extreme states of mind. And awakens cosy associations with fragrant mountain slopes that symbolise spiritual clarity, purity and grace.
For natural room fragrancing, the essential oil from the labiates family goes well with essences of bergamot, rose geranium, pine, neroli and rose.
Fine organic lavender oil for external useVersatile in the air, versatile on the skin: organic lavender oil fine is suitable, for example, for the treatment of poorly healing, inflamed wounds, but also for injuries and burns. Furthermore, natural lavender oil can be found in various skin and face creams - for regenerating and balancing skin care.
You can experience particularly relaxing moments with lavender baths, for example with this gentle mixture: mix 10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Lavender Oil finely with 5 drops of Rose Oil and an emulsifier and then add to a full bath - a true relaxing moment for body and soul. Unlike most essential oils, genuine, natural lavender oil can be used pure to treat burns, itching and minor injuries such as bruises.
How does organic lavender oil fine work?According to aromatherapy literature, organic fine lavender oil has a balancing, relaxing, restorative, cleansing and strengthening effect on the mind. Likewise, the soothing herbal note can have a positive effect on the respiratory tract thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
Many customers buy organic lavender oil fine accordingly for headaches, nervous heart complaints and insomnia.
Overview of the areas of application of organic lavender oil fine:
• fears and worries
• extreme states of mind
• nervous heart complaints
• regenerative skin care
• general wound healing
- Botanical name:
- Lavandula angustifolia
- has a balancing, calming and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.