Lavender Germany organic/demeter
(€378.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 10010050
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 15581008
Our first pure demeter lavender from the Petite Provence in Germany with the most flowery note -... more
Product information "Lavender Germany organic/demeter"
Our first pure demeter lavender from the Petite Provence in Germany with the most flowery note - pure.
TAOASIS Organic Lavender Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain our TAOASIS lavender oil in certified organic or Demeter quality directly from our own doorstep- self-harvested and sustainable from our own Demeter cultivation. Because it is a matter of the heart for us. We extract the lavender oil from the lavender flowers by steam distillation, a selective and particularly gentle method for the production of the popular oil. Our first pure lavender according to the high Demeter standards exudes a particularly flowery note - just as pure as nature.
How can I use organic lavender oil?With a few exceptions, the organic lavender oil is always diluted on the skin for application - best in combination with a base oil. Contact of the oil with the eyes or mucous membranes should be avoided. The special aroma care of this essential oil is ideal, for example, for a relaxing massage after a long, stressful day at work - when you want to really unwind. The combination of almond and lavender oil is soothing for body and mind: For a harmonious composition, simply add approx. 8-10 drops of organic lavender oil to 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil - this way you can end the evening in peace. Lavender is also suitable as an additive for nerve-calming, relaxing baths: To do this, simply add 10 - 15 drops of Lavender Germany organic/demeter organic lavender oil dissolved in a little milk to a full bath and enjoy. In addition, lavender oil harmonizes well with Bergamot Oil BIO|demeter bergamot, rose geranium oil BIO rose geranium, pine needle oil BIO pine, neroli oil BIO 2% in demeter jojoba oil neroli and rose oil pure BIO Bulgarian 2% in jojoba oil demeter rose.
How does organic lavender oil work?The effect of organic lavender oil is as multifaceted as seemingly contradictory: it can stimulate on the one hand, but also be an important relaxation aid - depending on the area of application. It is not without reason that lavender is one of the medicinal plants with the broadest spectrum of action. Due to its main balancing property, it always gives us what we are lacking. Many customers buy and use the organic lavender oil both for general stress reduction, as a refreshing cure for fatigue and for tension and rheumatic complaints. In aromatherapeutic literature, the essential oil is attributed an antiseptic, circulation-enhancing and pain-relieving effect.
Other uses of lavender oil:
• Cough and bronchitis
• Low blood pressure
• Insect bites
- Botanical name:
- Lavandula angustfolia
- Lamiaceae - Lippenblütler
- Country of origin:
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.