This product is currently not available.
Lavender sage Organic
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
- Item number: 10010246
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16659913
fresh, herbaceous scent, strengthens and strengthens body and mind more
Product information "Lavender sage Organic"
fresh, herbaceous scent, strengthens and strengthens body and mind
TAOASIS Organic Lavender Sage Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic lavender sage oil from certified organic cultivation is obtained by steam distillation. A selective and particularly gentle process in which the essence is extracted from the flowering herb of the medicinal plant. The 100% naturally pure essential oil is produced according to fair and sustainable standards - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic lavender sage oil?Within aromatherapy, Organic Lavender Sage Oil is particularly used to invigorate the mind and body. Also known as Spanish Sage, the oil has a fresh herbaceous scent that creates a stimulating atmosphere at home in the fragrance lamp. However, the properties of organic lavender sage oil are not only of interest for one's own living spaces: For aromatherapeutic practice, the essential oil is increasingly used in elderly care. There it is said to support aged people to be able to maintain concentration. It is also considered a promising aid in curbing the symptoms of Alzheimer's and dementia. For external use, it is often added to washing water or used for soothing rubs - a real freshness kick in the morning.
In the case of nervous stress, organic lavender sage oil is able to stabilize the nervous system. This allows external circumstances that cause stress to be viewed with the necessary distance. In order to be able to re-evaluate situations calmly afterwards. A wonderful fragrance composition for the fragrance lamp or fragrance stone results in organic lavender sage oil with essences of bergamot, rosemary and lemon.
How does organic lavender sage oil work?Aromatherapeutic literature commonly describes the effect of organic lavender sage oil as strengthening - both on a mental and physical level.
This also applies to the respiratory tract: In case of infectious diseases, such as cough, bronchitis or increased mucus formation, the spicy-smelling oil is often used as a natural therapeutic agent - because of its anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties. Many customers buy organic lavender sage oil further for internal self-cleansing, i.e. in phases of dissatisfaction and imbalance. Especially as it is also said to strengthen the self-healing powers as well as to contribute to the restoration of inner balance.
Fields of application of organic lavender sage oil in the overview:
• general strengthening of body and mind
• nervous tension
• (age-related) lack of concentration
• respiratory diseases
- Botanical name:
- Salvia lavandulifolia
- Lamiaceae or Labiatae
- fresh, herbaceous, invigorating
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 8-10 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Salvia Officinalis Lavandulifolia Herb Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.