Lemon myrtle oil Organic
(€258.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010257
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16660247
Fine, lemony fragrance, exhilarating and calming. more
Product information "Lemon myrtle oil Organic"
Fine, lemony fragrance, exhilarating and calming.
TAOASIS Organic Lemon Myrtle Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Lemon Myrtle Oil is distilled from the lemon-scented leaves of the shrub using steam - under controlled organic cultivation. The selective and particularly gentle process ensures the best possible preservation of all important ingredients. In addition, the production of the 100% natural essential oil is carried out according to fair and sustainable standards - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use Organic Lemon Myrtle Oil?Organic Lemon Myrtle Oil can be used within aromatherapy either as a natural room fragrance or well diluted on the skin. The exceptionally clear lemony scent is still quite unknown in this country and has only found its way into aromatherapeutic practice a few years ago. The uplifting aroma of organic lemon myrtle oil can not only help to reduce mental ballast, it is also appreciated for its calming properties. Just a few drops in the fragrance lamp can create an atmosphere that frees us from resigned thoughts and gives us new courage. Organic lemon myrtle oil has also proven to be a hope-giving power in cases of general anxiety or fears about the future, which can lead to a positive underlying mood.
Organic lemon myrtle oil for external useIn addition to the uplifting effect in the room air, organic lemon myrtle oil is said to have antiseptic properties when used externally on the skin. This is why it is often used, for example, to treat dell warts, which occur mainly in school children, well diluted in a base oil. But it is also simply nice to use the smell of freshly grated lemon peel for aromatherapeutic skin care - as with this massage oil by TAOASIS: For this, you can add 8-10 drops of organic lemon myrtle oil to 50 ml of almond oil, gently massage it into the skin and feel a unique fresh pleasure all over your body. When applied to the skin, the oil should always be well diluted in base oil without getting into the eyes or mucous membranes.
How does organic lemon myrtle oil work?The aromatherapy literature describes the effect of organic lemon myrtle oil on the one hand as mood-lifting. On the other hand, it attributes to it an anti-inflammatory and expectorant effect. This characteristic can be particularly beneficial during the flu season to protect against bacteria and viruses. Many customers also buy organic lemon myrtle oil to clean and disinfect the air in their rooms.
Overview of the areas of application of organic lemon myrtle oil:
• mental suffering
• inner restlessness
• fear of the future
• Common cold
- Botanical name:
- Backhousia citriodora
- exhilarating and reassuring
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 8-10 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.