Lemon tea tree organic
(€129.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12105188
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 00149707
Fresh, sparkling alternative to tea tree. more
Product information "Lemon tea tree organic"
Fresh, sparkling alternative to tea tree.
TAOASIS Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil is produced by steam distillation from the leaves of the lemon tea tree. The selective, particularly gentle extraction process leads to ideal preservation and protection of the beneficial active ingredients. The production of the 100% natural essential oil is carried out according to strict sustainable and fair standards - this is what the TAOASIS organic seal stands for.
How can I use Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil?Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil, also known as Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil in this country, is particularly valued within aromatherapy for its enormous disinfecting power. It is therefore ideal for natural room fragrancing during the cold season, when viruses are circulating and the risk of infection increases.
With its citrus-fresh scent, Bio Lemon Tea Tree oil is a good complement to other oils of the tea tree group. And with its special aroma, it brings a pinch of effervescence into living spaces. People who find themselves in a motivational hole can benefit from Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil: The uplifting fragrance of the essence from the myrtle family is virtually predestined to provide support in cases of lack of drive and listlessness. It is generally said to have a positive effect on the psyche.
In the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil can be mixed well with Organic Tea Tree Oil - to intensify the effect and soften the medicinal note of tea tree oil.
Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil for external useFor external use on the skin, Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil is particularly useful for herpes viruses, fungal infections and warts - due to its antifungal properties. Before applying the oil to the skin, it should always be well diluted. And it is best to test for possible skin irritation in the crook of the arm beforehand. Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should always be avoided during application.
How does Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil work?Aromatherapeutic literature describes the refreshing, uplifting and motivating effect of Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil on the mind. On the other hand, the essential oil is said to have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties. This is why it is often used as a preventive defence against germs and as a helpful companion for acute cold symptoms.
Many customers, on the other hand, buy Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil to ward off insects, as the main active ingredient, citronellal, has proven to be an effective remedy against unwelcome visitors.
Overview of the areas of application of Organic Lemon Tea Tree Oil:
• refreshment and disinfection of living spaces
• motivation difficulties
• lack of drive
• a battered psyche
• strengthening of the immune system
• herpes viruses
• fungal infections
• insect repellent
- Botanical name:
- Leptospermum petersonii
- wirkt erfrischend, aufbauend und motivierend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.