Lemongras organic | demeter
(€98.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103190
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 04523918
Sparkling-clear fragrance that revives and refreshes. more
Product information "Lemongras organic | demeter"
Sparkling-clear fragrance that revives and refreshes.
TAOASIS Organic Lemongrass Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS lemongrass oil in certified organic or Demeter quality. Through steam distillation, the 100% natural essential oil is produced selectively and particularly gently - fair and sustainable. This is guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic lemongrass oil?The organic lemongrass oil is used for aromatherapy mainly to take advantage of the refreshing and invigorating properties of the popular grass. From which especially the mental-emotional area can benefit. Thus, the fresh scent of organic lemongrass oil for natural room fragrancing, for example, is often used for fatigue symptoms. Even for morning grouches, the citrus-like aroma can awaken the joy of the day and be the necessary impetus to dedicate themselves motivated to upcoming tasks. Organic Lemongrass Oil has a simple, direct and easily noticeable effect in the fragrance lamp. It does not have the subtle character as other essences, but rather exudes a refreshing and uplifting scent. That's why it has proven to be a true mood booster for aromatherapy. Organic Lemongrass Oil succeeds in breathing a pinch of lightness and optimism into anyone who feels exhausted because of daily work, general stress or a lot of driving. Even when feeling down, the encouraging scent of lemongrass oil provides the right answer for the burdened mind. In the kitchen, living room or bathroom, lemongrass can also bind unwanted odors in combination with tart scents such as cedar or cypress excellent and again provide a pleasant scent atmosphere.
TAOASIS application tip against bad odors in living spaces:
• 5 drops of organic lemongrass oil
• 3 drops organic orange oil
• 2 drops Organic Cedar Oil
In general, Organic Lemongrass Oil harmonizes well with oils of eucalyptus, rose geranium, pine, mountain pine and lavender.
Organic Lemongrass Oil for Skin CareOrganic lemongrass oil may as well be an important factor for aromatic skin care. Thus, it is often used as an additive in fatty base oil for cleansing and stimulating skin care. The universally popular oil is also frequently used for skin tightening. For a soothing aroma massage, the organic lemongrass oil can serve as a component of body and massage oils: The mixture of 1-2 drops of TAOASIS lemongrass oil and 50 ml TAOASIS almond oil provides a real energy boost after a long day at work. However, when using on the skin, always make sure to dilute the essential oil well beforehand and exclude contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic lemongrass oil work?Aromatherapeutic literature describes the effect of organic lemongrass oil primarily as stimulating, invigorating and refreshing. Also its positive influence in bladder and bowel diseases is taken up by the relevant literature, since organic lemongrass oil can, to all appearances, germicidal, anti-inflammatory, diuretic as well as digestive. Many customers buy organic lemongrass oil moreover for flavoring various products, such as soap, dishwashing liquid or skin care products.
Fields of application of organic lemongrass oil in the overview:
• general weakness
• skin care
• bladder and intestinal diseases
- Botanical name:
- Cymbopogon citratus
- has a refreshing, stimulating and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Raumduft gegen schlechte Gerüche: 5 Tr. Lemongras, 3 Tr. Orange, 2 Tr. Zeder
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Isoeugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 1-2 drops in 50ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a pleasant aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.