(€99.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12105407
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 11166206
The fresh fragrance with character - has an invigorating and uplifting effect. more
Product information "Lime organic/demeter"
The fresh fragrance with character - has an invigorating and uplifting effect.
TAOASIS Organic Lime Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardWe extract TAOASIS Lime Oil in certified organic or Demeter quality by steam distillation, directly from the fruit. In this way, all useful active ingredients are preserved and protected in the best possible way. The 100% natural essential oil is also produced according to fair and sustainable criteria - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic lime oil?In Europe, the lime is particularly well known as the most important ingredient of the popular Caipirinha cocktail. But it is not only as a drink that the citrus fruit provides that extra freshness: in the room air and when applied to the skin, it helps to give body and mind more esprit.
For aromatherapeutic purposes, the essential oil of the lime is always in demand when the mood dims. For example, the slightly tart scent can provide new impetus for everyday tasks in case of sluggishness and listlessness, so that they can be carried out with the necessary motivation. On the other hand, people who have to cope with more severe blows of fate use organic lime oil as a natural rebuilding aid. And draw strength and courage from the aroma of the evergreen lemon tree to be able to leave sentimental phases behind. Likewise, lime oil for natural room fragrancing benefits people who suffer from (episodic) depression - thanks to its uplifting properties.
The oil can be combined well with fragrances such as lemongrass, orange or ylang ylang.
Organic lime oil for skin careOrganic lime oil stands out for aromatic skin care mainly because of its tangy component. It is therefore a much-used additive for body or massage oils, skin creams and shower gels. For a soothing aromatic massage, you can add about 8-10 drops of TAOASIS lime oil to 50 ml of almond oil and gently massage it into the skin - a real energy boost after a stressful day at work.
When applying to the skin, fresh organic lime oil should be used if possible and mixed well with a base oil. In addition, eyes and mucous membranes should always be avoided.
How does organic lime oil work?The aromatherapy literature particularly emphasises the refreshing, exhilarating and invigorating effect of organic lime oil. The positive influence on the respiratory tract is also mentioned - as the essential oil is said to have an anti-inflammatory effect. Many customers buy organic lime oil to create a tangy, sparkling atmosphere in their own four walls that makes them forget all their everyday worries.
Overview of the areas of application of organic lime oil:
• blows of fate
• sentimental phases
• nourishing creams and oils
• respiratory diseases
- Botanical name:
- Citrus aurantifolia
- wirkt aktivierend, erfrischend und aufheiternd
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.