Litsea Cubeba organic
(€79.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12105199
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07509020
Very fresh, fine fragrance - stimulates, invigorates and balances. more
Product information "Litsea Cubeba organic"
Very fresh, fine fragrance - stimulates, invigorates and balances.
TAOASIS Organic Litsea Cubeba Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe extract TAOASIS Organic Litsea Cubeba Oil by steam distillation from the berries of the tree - from controlled organic cultivation. The selective, gentle production ensures ideal protection of all important active ingredients and contributes to their preservation. In addition, the production of the 100% natural essential oil is carried out according to strict criteria, fairly and sustainably. Guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic Litsea Cubeba oil?Organic Litsea Cubeba oil, or Litsea oil for short, has not been known for long in European climes. However, it is gaining more and more followers within aromatherapy - and for good reason. The essential oil of Litsea Cubeba has an incomparably wonderful scent that is most reminiscent of the aroma of lemongrass. However, it stands out due to its very fresh and at the same time delicate note, which makes the oil so popular.
Anyone who has already enjoyed organic Litsea Cubeba oil knows that it can help you to relax and find balance within a very short time. It is ideal for people who are easily stressed. It can also help with overwork and hectic situations. Even in the case of burn-out, organic Litsea Cubeba oil in the room air can be an important support - strengthening and balancing.
For an uplifting feel-good fragrance that will get you back on track, the following composition is ideal:
• 3 drops TAOASIS Organic Litsea Cubeba Oil
• 3 drops TAOASIS Organic Orange Oil
• 3 drops TAOASIS Organic Vanilla or Tonka Oil (depending on preference)
Generally, you can mix litsea oil well with essences of cedar, cypress, sandalwood as well as other citrus scents.
How does organic Litsea Cubeba Oil work?The aromatherapy literature describes the effect of organic Litsea Cubeba oil as extremely refreshing, stimulating but at the same time balancing and calming the mind. The essence thus provides a boost of strength and energy to master challenges in the professional or private sphere with vigour - without making you tired. The higher the dosage of the essential oil of the medicinal plant in the fragrance lamp, the more its refreshing characteristics are expressed. Many customers also buy organic litsea oil for depressive moods in order to draw new strength and courage from the feel-good aroma.
Overview of the areas of application of organic Litsea Cubeba oil:
• general weakness
• inner restlessness
• depressive moods
- Botanical name:
- Litsea Cubeba
- has a refreshing, balancing and calming effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Aufbauender Wohlfühlduft: 3 Tr. Litsea Cubeba, 3 Tr. Orange, 3 Tr. Vanille oder Tonka
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.